Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a gay guy in prison must be pretty awesome

The End

The End

Banned
-
Imagine you were in a prison full of horny women. Wouldn't that be like paradise?

With all this gender switching bullshit going on now, maybe I can get myself classified as female, commit a crime, then go to prison and r*** all those awful low-life girly girls.

hqdefault.jpg

Lookit that smile!

a 6'0+ black orge can have as many "women" as he wants

Last edited:
Nigga you are gay af my man

The prison system is unjust with straight males. I want to be jailed in the feminine reformatory.

You do get special privileges aka "queen" status but make no mistake there are still raving homophones in there who will hurt you.
note: I have never been to jail or prison, but I used to watch Fresh Out: Life After the Penitentiary featuring Big Herc religiously.

disgusting fucking thread

Butt is butt at the end of the day

It'd just be rape, none of it is even consensual.

That's like a guy going into prison with fat hairy 600 pound sweaty sagged boobs 40-year-old shaved LGBT head landwhales with feminist piercing on there noses and holding you down while they rape you. None of it seems appealing

Being gay must be blissful. Society accepts and encourages their perverted nature, but I am destined to rot alone while society rejects me.

It'd just be rape, none of it is even consensual.
Assuming I was stronger than women I would quickly become queen fister in a female prison. I'd be the one r***ing. Even if I were to switch roles, I'm desperate enough where getting r***d by a 400 lb dyke sounds better than no sex at all. And all this could happen without repercussions, becausee people don't give a shit about prisoners. They are sub-human in the mind of society.

I was actually writing a post about sanctimonious hypocrisy and socially-accepted sadism discussing this phenomena. But I couldn't phrase it in a way suitable for discussion, so I gave up. Even still, it's a subject that interests and frightens me.

Last edited:
You do get special privileges aka "queen" status but make no mistake there are still raving homophones in there who will hurt you.
note: I have never been to jail or prison, but I used to watch Fresh Out: Life After the Penitentiary featuring Big Herc religiously.
you gonna get yo theeks buthtid

swear to god ure in every thread that has any homosexual remarks in it

:feelswhat:
this forum is boring as shit now 80% of my posts are from the first 6 months of this site

Imagine you were in a prison full of horny women. Wouldn't that be like paradise?
i don't know if this analogy is valid since it's a glorified fetish (gay) vs something natural (sex with a female)

so it may not be as good as it seems

White fags hate black guys apparently