Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a current gen incel is hell

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Recruit
★★
Im in my late teens and every normie (including females), is aware of looksmaxxing thru tiktok and all that bullshit, and by extension a significant proportion of them are aware of all these esoteric terms and idea that come with the blackpill, terms like -cel, ovER, etc.

It makes it even worse to be a subhuman because I know they are more judgemental and aware of the reasons you look/ are subhuman, the fact that they are AWARE and USE these terms in there general vernacular is just so cringe and weird, i.e. Im willing to be a large proportion current gen normies have been on .org and are aware of the blackpill by proxy

Last edited:
As opposed to being a next-gen cel?

GrAY thread

But still greyfag

Im in my late teens and every normie (including females), is aware of looksmaxxing thru tiktok and all that bullshit, and by extension a significant proportion of them are aware of all these esoteric terms and idea that come with the blackpill, terms like -cel, ovER, etc.
It makes it even worse to be a subhuman because I know they are more judgemental and aware of the reasons you look/ are subhuman, the fact that they are AWARE and USE these terms in there general vernacular is just so cringe and weird
thats bull its actually easier with the day to be an incel with the expansion of the digital space and with a lot of normies also losing social connections being lonely

thats bull its actually easier with the day to be an incel with the expansion of the digital space and with a lot of normies also losing social connections being lonely
> lot of normies also losing social connections
Yea so u end up in an "incel" community with a bunch of fakecels jfl

> thats bull its actually easier with the day to be an incel
im comparing current gen (genz) to millenials, yea i totally agree with u, i would rope asap if not for the internet

It makes it even worse to be a subhuman because I know they are more judgemental and aware of the reasons you look/ are subhuman

You’re wrong and you also sold yourself out as a normie

It’s only way worse for normies

Incel has technically more and more opportunities to get a remote job, which is an ultimate truecel ascension except for guaranteed lifetime NEETing ticket and suicide.