Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being a cumskin in mexico = tutorial mode life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I fucking hate and envy mexican cumskin so much , If you have the luck to be white in mexico you will live in tutorial mode and everyone will think you are a good person even if you are a piece of shit , Acquiring jobs as a cumskin in mexico is so stupidly easy , I never saw a cumskin with light eyes/hair working in a shitty store like OXXOs or working shitty jobs as taquero or cab driver , If you are a cumskin in mexico foids will want your dick right after you start producing semen or even before , Almost all cumskin in cartel-land are middle upper class or rich , They never struggle with studies cuz beaner SOYciety worship cumskin so much and is almost a sin for teachers to give them low grades , Mexican cumskins can easily live off youtube , become models or actors , I fucking hate beanerland cumskins so fucking much , Getting a visa as a cumskin here is easy AF even if they are not that rich unlike shitskins who have to be skilled workers or richfags with a house and a car , My cumskin chad cousin is two meters height and he will travel to japan :reeeeee: fuck this world , I fucking hate mexico , country of conquered cumskin whorshipping goblin losers , Fuck everyhing :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You learn a second language as a cumskin in mexico ? = genious

You are a piece of shit bully cumskin in mexico ? = Cool guy

Shitskin kicks your cumskin ass in mexico ? = victim

:feelsclown:

Last edited:

Are there any anti white cartels?

Perhaps it time for a new cartel then :feelsLSD:

how many white people are there in mexico? 5%? there were prob more nobles in a medieval country than that so yeah just being really fucking lucky lol

Perhaps it time for a new cartel then :feelsLSD:

for another vendetta
how many white people are there in mexico? 5%? there were prob more nobles in a medieval country than that so yeah just being really fucking lucky lol

cumskins are very common in mexico df , guadalajara and monterrey also jalisco , they are not that uncommon

I love aqua

William Levy se la rre come :lul:

Stop complaining

A majority of this forums userbase comes from shitty contries in Balkans,Middle East,Western Asia and Northern Africa - all of those parts are subhuman central :lul:

Stop complaining

A majority of this forums userbase comes from shitty contries in Balkans,Middle East,Western Asia and Northern Africa - all of those parts are subhuman central :lul:

wish mexico gets fucked

are spaniards good looking? a guy said spanish are very ugly

for another vendetta

cumskins are very common in mexico df , guadalajara and monterrey also jalisco , they are not that uncommon
> I never saw a cumskin with light eyes/hair working in a shitty store like OXXOs
Lol I see them 1/4 of the time I go to an Oxxo tbqh.

Im a cumskin mexican yet mogged to oblivion on a daily basis by the average mestizo-castizo, also I'm not particularly white, my state is castizo.

JBW in mexico only works if you have lots of money, or have white traits (tall, good looking, anglo looking etc.) Or if you go to some fucked up shithole in south Mexico.

Last edited:
Sounds like I should move to Mexico, as a ugly cumskin can I get some latinas?

I fucking hate beanerland cumskins so fucking much
I hope this makes you feel better bro

yeah till the cartel gets ya lol