Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a cuck has helped me improve so much

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This is probably a satire... if not... where's the meteor when you need it?

It makes me sad and compassionate to this ricecel. But there are people to whom reality seems so harsh that they prefer to deceive themselves in a collapse so large that they are just a few millimetres away from falling into the abyss.

The life of the betabuxx is like this: a perpetual deception.

A state of Disillusionment is Hard to swallow.

Could be satire
But if not, total cuck death

What too much soy does to a chink.

A white man with yellow fever wrote this

At first I was thinking that's a joke. But then I've noticed the reddit logo.

This is probably a satire... if not... where's the meteor when you need it?
I've been asking God that question since mid-late 2019. God gave us COVID-19 instead. JFL @ this clown world.

Only option for an incel in 2024 btw

It used to be ban evasion sub for r/justbewhite but then was taken over by cucks jfl.
All JBW copers are cucks anyways, these are just being open about it. Imagine believing in JBW, JBB is LAW

@Pancakecel 's reddit doXXED

It’s satire though, realistically it’s impossible to get a decent physique as an asian even with tren and a perfect routine and diet

Bluepill overdose, this is the fate of all those that look away from the blackpilled

It makes me sad and compassionate to this ricecel. But there are people to whom reality seems so harsh that they prefer to deceive themselves in a collapse so large that they are just a few millimetres away from falling into the abyss.

Being incel is better than betabuxxing.