Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a "chad" is not natural

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
god made us ugly for a reason. its to advance materially and personality wise.
why there are so few chads? because its a quirk of nature. its not supposed to happen, men are supposed to be ugly.
this is why most chads become sales managers or athletes, is because that's the only thing they deveoped. they haven't went through the dip of fire like we did

Cope. There is no good reason for why we're ugly, we got dealt a shit hand genetically speaking. If a God does exist, and he made us ugly on purpose while making Chads Chads, he's a malicious prick that needs to be rejected and cursed.

Cope. There is no good reason for why we're ugly, we got dealt a shit hand genetically speaking. If a God does exist, and he made us ugly on purpose while making Chads Chads, he's a malicious prick that needs to be rejected and cursed.

there is no purpose, its completely chaotic. you were born with certain trait that you cannot control. and most of the things in your life you can't control either such as your health and IQ.
whenever you believe in the bible or not. most men are ugly, or at least not conventionally attractive. this is because beauty is female trait.

there is no purpose, its completely chaotic. you were born with certain trait that you cannot control. and most of the things in your life you can't control either such as your health and IQ.
whenever you believe in the bible or not. most men are ugly, or at least not conventionally attractive. this is because beauty is female trait.
Yet women are still attracted to beauty themselves, otherwise we would not be incels. The idea that there is no such thing as masculine beauty is delusional. The whole concept of Chad is the concept of male beauty, the perfect masculine force that represents the ideal of our gender. Someone like this:

Davidstatue

I wish I could be that, I wish I could be beautiful, but I can't because I'm a subhuman.

Legitimately true.
Men aren't supposed to be attractive, they are supposed to be gruff and busted from all the manual labor they would do.

No, being a Chad is natural. It's just that in a pre-agriculture collective, the Chad wouldn't necessarily be the prettiest one, but at least facial symmetry is positively correlated with attractiveness. In nature the bigger animals eat the smaller ones, you can extrapolate and apply this to human society, or really anything else in nature.

nah chad isnt rare, theres plenty of chads around these days.

Come to australia, and you will faint from being forced to exist as an ugly male in a country full of chads and staceys everywhere

"God made us incel to improve our personalities"

JFL at this absurd level of cope.

JBRTmtO.gif