Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being a bipolar incel

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
There's two reasons I'm glad I'm bipolar:

1. I receive disability payments and can therefore be NEET.

2. Once in a while I become manic

Being manic is the best feeling in the world. It's pure euphoria. I have the confidence of a God. I feel like the most powerful person in the world. I have religious experiences, (I have seen Jesus Christ in my bedroom for example). When I'm manic I go around town and talk to everyone, I dance in the streets and I don't give a fuck about anything. I become super low-inhib which is the opposite of what I usually am. I've taken flights to Prague and Copenhagen and only lived off of beer for a week. This is of course the literal definition of being insane, but it doesn't really bother me, at least I get a moment in the sun and a break from rotting in my bed.

In a lot of bipolar forums, bipolar guys report being really successful with foids when manic because of heightened charisma and a certain "flow" where everything you say just kind of comes out right.

Now I'm too ugly to get any foids when I'm manic, people mostly just laugh at me in bewilderment when they see me with a boombox at a train station dancing to Michael Jackson, but I don't care. I enjoy the break from reality.

I'm on meds so I'm basically sane 99% of the year but when I feel it coming on I'm like "fuck yeah!". So yeah, mania is my biggest cope, basically cocaine manufactured by my own brain that lasts for a week or so.

Anyone else here a bipolarcel?

She bi on my pol till I ar

I have religious experiences, (I have seen Jesus Christ in my bedroom for example).
I seen plenty of Jesus Christ.

IMG 3867

IMG 3898

Biblical Hebrews — The good shepherd.

View: https://youtu.be/nINqIpj88xk?si=HXqUpxnIQJnXdnGX

I don't think I'm bipolar but I remember feeling really manic for near a month near the end of 2023. It's like overnight I went from being nervous and high inhibition to having genuinely godlike confidence. Of course it never got me anywhere and all it really did was cause me to make a fool out of myself.

Trust me on this low inhibition + autism is an awful combination and at the end of it I understood that I'm high inhibition for a reason and I'm better off staying an introvert.