Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a balding, ugly, mixed race Freak is makes me sad.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Having to distract yourself from reality by daydreaming every minute of your life is a truly terrible fate. The lonliness and pain I experience on a daily basis due to my appearance is something I just can't live with anymore. I can't even focus on my own goals and live to experience this world, all because I am a freak.

All it takes is for me to see a fertile female in yoga pants to completely ruin my day. It's a reminder that I'll be a virgin loser for the rest of my life, and there's nothing I can do to change that. Yoga pants and leggings should honestly be banned, it's so pain inducing to incels like me.

I cannot fathom how people can geniunly think looks don't matter. I can vividly remember all the torment my appearance has caused me in the past all these years, yet we are expected to believe that looks don't matter?

Why should we be expected to shut up about our experiences just because it makes a couple females uncomfortable?

I want the blackpill to spread like a wildfire, with pain and destruction in its wake.

Some days ago i saw a really ugly foid, and thought with myself, would i care if she died ? Honestly, no. But then i remembered that i am as ugly as her and that's how humankind feels towards ugly looking humans. Suicidefuel to know how over it is.

i can relate a lot i daydream so fucking much its insane

I cannot fathom how people can geniunly think looks don't matter.
They don't. At base, everyone over the age of 5 knows the blackpill, they just don't dare speak it aloud or even think of it explicitly in their own head because the truth of it is too horrifying.

Being a balding, ugly purebred freak is awful too.

They don't. At base, everyone over the age of 5 knows the blackpill, they just don't dare speak it aloud or even think of it explicitly in their own head because the truth of it is too horrifying.
High IQ. I made a thread on this once but you put it perfectly. The black pill is programmed into a fundamental part of our psyche,

i am also balding, ugly, and mixed race as well

we're in this together boyo.

if you have anything wrong it's over, the extras are just collateral

I can relate. Stay strong brother, we're all gonna make it.

this whole society is meticulously designed to gaslight men into insanity

I like ur name fellow league of legends cel

I'm an ugly, manlet, dicklet, mixed-racecel too. :feelsbadman: