Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a balding currycel in Germany

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Nothing worse than being a ugly brown balding currycel in Germany. Seriously. The way peoole look at you is brutal. They look at you as if you were a creature, not a human.

Nearly everyone here has a problem with you, women are annoyed by your presence and if you harmless and weak like me choose you to bully and have some fun.

I cant even go out without worrying how i will get stared down in the train or at my uni. Women dont hold back because they know you cant do shit to them.

It is not just the fact that i cant attract a single girl (no matter if german, turkish, indian, tamil, persiam or whatever) it is just the treatment and bullying i get here.

I dont go out much and also dont trust my Normie friends. They live life so unbothered and normal, no worries like us, no thinking, nothing. They also make fun of me sometimes.

On top of that i have a low IQ. As you can see the way i wrote this text (verx weird).

I dont know what else i should say. I often think about killing myself or going ER. I have completely isolated myself. I cant be under peoole without feeling massive amount of hate and disgust.

Old german people just hate me the most. It is as they want to put me in a concentration camp like in the good old days.....just because of my browk skin.

I feel very defeated with my 24 years old age already. 98% of my life is home and playing games and watching youtube videos. What else should i do? Also got bullied at schoolby turks,arabs and germans for being indian AND non-muslims. And still sometimes get made fun of by people of rhr indian community who are of higher caste because they think they superior.

I dont need to say much about my dating life. It never existed. I saw the signs very early but was not blackpilled back then.

I hope there are some guys who know what i mean and can relate. I know a another indian guy and he is waking up and realizing how over it is. He has already isolated himself and doesnt go out anymore like me, but isn't blackpilled.

Last edited:
Do you live in Cucked West Germany as well?

Last edited:
just go back to your country tbh

Blading sucks everywhere, every race. It can fuck up everything for a man.

its over germany is sui fuel for incels

Just shave your head bro! You'll look like the Rock bro!

is this larp?

Man you seriously need to stop with your denial of race issues. Makes you sound very bluepilled. Stop trying to make everything race neutral. OP is fucked because of his shit skin and his subhuman race. He's never going to receive a shred of dignity from whites, especially european whites who are unaccustomed to racial diversity like americans.
nor should they become accustomed.
the real question is why does an indian family emigrate to there without connections to other indian families, and expecting their son to "just get lucky" in a wealthy european country, it's stupid.

Old german people just hate me the most. It is as they want to put me in a concentration camp like in the good old days.....just because of my browk skin.
kek, now if only these people would actually vote AfD, instead of just being led by their emotions to look at you in disgust, but to also not vote AfD, because that somehow makes them morally superior.

My sympathies, mate. I don't hate you. I'm German too. I am not right-wing or a nationalist, because I just "hate" Immigrants. (took me some time to figure out that placing this much important on hate is just the Left projecting and thinking everyone has issues with hate like them)
I just think about these things rationally. Normies have to make everything emotional. Which is why they think the only reason to possible oppose Immigration or "hate women" is because you had a bad encounter with one of them.

Are you in NRW? Maybe we can hang out.

Its over for ethnis

old German people are among the most bitter in the world.
in general, whenever i come home from abroad the unfriendliness is the first thing I notice.
don't let it bother you. they all have a superiority complex and treat everyone bad.
that's how people end up when they consume German media for decades.

I think your only option for a foid is passport game; importing a foid from india to the west.

Last edited:
OP, which region are you from?
old German people are among the most bitter in the world.
in general, whenever i come home from abroad the unfriendliness is the first thing I notice.
don't let it bother you. they all have a superiority complex and treat everyone bad.
that's how people end up when they consume German media for decades.

I think your only option for a foid is passport game; importing a foid from india to the west.
Damn always had the same feeling. Might elab? Is it just the typical corporate induced millennial boomer hate?

Just ranted on the chat how all middle aged men are spießer cucks as well. Why does this country suck so much?

Last edited:
Damn always had the same feeling. Might elab? Is it just the typical corporate induced millenial boomer hate?
just take a look at the free tv
the worst of them being rtl. all the shows are constructed around the idea that you are better than someone else.
they always show some kind of degeneracy. so you can feel good about yourself; and as always, feeling good can be addictive.

for print media it is the bild. obviously.

100% the most common trait among germans is being angry at something irrelevant.
you know someone here has a good life when he has the time to care about meaningless things.

I could write pages about this tbh. It definetely feels to me like there is some kind of brainwashing going on, unintentional or not.

All ethnics should seriously consider repatriating themselves back to their homelands if at all possible. Yes they are kind of shitholes compared to the West, but you don't have to live around Whites every day, and can probably live in areas where there are literally no white people at all.