Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a badparentcel must be brutal

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Incels who have good parents have at least got support from them and a good childhood at home, badparentscels have no where to turn.

My parents were supportive but my, my, they didn't know how to raise a child for shit.

My mother is currently acting cold towards me and slamming shit and stomping when walking so I ask whats wrong and she tells me its nothing acting like shes normal just another way to manipulate me i hate this fucking whore so much everytime she slams something its like a hammer hitting my head

I definitely agree
I luckily have good parents

I definitely agree
I luckily have good parents
Same. As annoying as my parents could get, as much as they had no idea what I was going through out of our home, and even though both of them, but my father more so, have gotten physical a few times with me, in the end, my home was an island of safety and calmness I was always looking forward to returning to from the bully-infested hell that was my school.

Also, as painful as it would be to have shitty parents, there's some research showing that being bullied has more negative consequences for someone's mental health than parental abuse. From my own lived experience, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was true, and I'd happily swap being a bullied outcast to having a decent social life but abusive parents.

Same. As annoying as my parents could get, as much as they had no idea what I was going through out of our home, and even though both of them, but my father more so, have gotten physical a few times with me, in the end, my home was an island of safety and calmness I was always looking forward to returning to from the bully-infested hell that was my school.

Also, as painful as it would be to have shitty parents, there's some research showing that being bullied has more negative consequences for someone's mental health than parental abuse. From my own lived experience, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was true, and I'd happily swap being a bullied outcast to having a decent social life but abusive parents.

I wouldn't be shocked if it were true either
I fortunately was never bullied in school, i was just ignored like i am now