Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a 6'9 chad gets you a short, fat indian foid

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

eMXbOqc9ul_3To368Gm2Gq6AUuKCXPmt576Y61Opv2c.jpg

6'9 is too lanky.

I think people exaggerate taller being better. Women probably prefer 6'2" to 6'5" but over that likely gets inconvenient. I wouldn't want to be 6'9", must be fucking awkward to get in cars and through doors.

kek 6'9 is too big tbh

Just a painful and disgusting reminder.

Wtf? :feelswhat:

Shame on that retard for accepting that. He should be doing much better. What a fucking travesty..

I think people exaggerate taller being better. Women probably prefer 6'2" to 6'5" but over that likely gets inconvenient. I wouldn't want to be 6'9", must be fucking awkward to get in cars and through doors.
imagine if he gymcel maxxed and steroid maxxed though,he'd look like a beast

that curry is so ugly wtf is chad doing

Chad must have an ugly girl fetish.

This is what happens after decades of feminism and hypergamy that Indian foid is disgusting and will only become uglier with age

most people who are 6'9 look deformed anyway. the most attractive males in the world are between 6'0" to 6'5"

Maybe he slathers her in butter and rolls her up into a samosa.

Death > fucking a lardbeast

You know JBW is true when curry foids leave curry guys for deformed white men.

Just euthanize all the ethnic men already.

tbh

It’s over if you are under 6’9 in 2019

98% of curry population are a natural disaster

at that height you need gym and a beard, otherwise you look like a retard.

Between 6'2 and 6'4 is the deal height range for a man, maybe up to 6'6 in some cases.

I can't even blame tallfags. I'd do the same.

he had the bad luck of being born white and tall and fit, his looks match is too expensive in 2019 and he can't afford her, so he'll have to make do with the volksvwagen beetle of foids

Id rather stay incel than fuck that disgusting thing
volcel

Bitch is literally my looksmatch - she gets Chad while I get my calloused hand.
Roidmaxxed 7footcel - life on God Mode.

Last edited: