Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being 6 feet tall isn’t enough to get you girls anymore just for being tall

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Even 6 feet is considered ordinary by foids now

Low IQ thread.

height is cope :smonk:

True tbh. You need to be AT LEAST 6'5 to NOT getting heightmogged (mostly) in downtown especially.
what city r u talking about, nigga?

It never was tall? It’s just the height that 99% of women won’t reject you for. You don’t stand out at all being 6’0.

I wrote it many times.
Im 6,0 and I get mogged constantly.
When I was working for corporation that was giving job to about 5000 people (90% foids though) - every man working there mogged me. I was the shortest guy in building as 6.0 (Im guessing that HR foids simply blocked every shorter guy from good paying job, because its literally impossible).

It's been a while since I've looked at global height statistics but IIRC being 6' puts you at the top 1% of height globally if you include women.

Being the top 1% of human height is enough to heightmog 99% of people, but not tall enough for foids to find your height attractive or call you tall. :feelsclown: nothing new. Children & foids have shit opinions and tastes, I don't let it bother me.

height is cope :smonk:

Partially.

Being short is an actual disadvantage, but being tall isn't a particular advantage unless you're exceptionally tall (usually 6'6 and taller).

Toilets break rules for Chad's so if she has a 6'6 minimum standard she might break it for a 5'2 Chadlet, but she'd never break it for a 6'4 Normie. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's been a while since I've looked at global height statistics but IIRC being 6' puts you at the top 1% of height globally if you include women.

Being the top 1% of human height is enough to heightmog 99% of people, but not tall enough for foids to find your height attractive or call you tall. :feelsclown: nothing new. Children & foids have shit opinions and tastes, I don't let it bother me.

Top 20% or so, maybe top 14% globally, top 5~8% if you include toilets.

70% of Dutchmen are 6 foot and taller, I believe around 10% of Dutchtoilets. Meanwhile these numbers are similar throughout Northern European countries (including Eastern and Western Slavic ones).

Height is largely geographic, so shortcels in one country can geomax in another.

Top 20% or so, maybe top 14% globally, top 5~8% if you include toilets.

70% of Dutchmen are 6 foot and taller, I believe around 10% of Dutchtoilets. Meanwhile these numbers are similar throughout Northern European countries (including Eastern and Western Slavic ones).

Height is largely geographic, so shortcels in one country can geomax in another.
Yeah I looked it up again, 6' is around the top 20%. 6'1 is around the top 10%. 6'2 is around 5%. (If you include women in the stats and use the height percentile calculator I found).

Globally the average is 171cm or 5'7.5" for men and 159cm or 5'3" for women. The average height between Men and Women is 5'5 or 165cm (Globally).

Yes it is, I would have slayed mad pussy rn if I was 6'

Lmao what is the point of including foid height. Low iq.
For perspective. People take for granted the inherent height difference between men and women and judge men for their height compared to other men despite almost all men being taller than all women.

Men taller than 99.5% of women and most people on the planet are still being judged for being too short or just not tall enough.

6'0 is good enough...

to meet one requirement.

i see plenty of 6'0+ white women when i go outside. it's over.:feelsrope:

Most zoomers nowdays are like 6'2 and up

but height matters more than face. It doesn’t mean that being tall alone will get you a gf tho ofc. There are other factors as well but a taller incel is better off than a shorter one.
It does not
Most curries aren't tall but they slay all the time
It is Face > Height and non-white > white

I've never seen a dude get bitches just off height. Height is something women value only when Chad has it

But curries are an exception cause they were carefully made by god himself:feelsrope:

It depends where you're at in the world :feelsthink:

Yeah cause 6 ft isnt tall

I went to chipotle yesterday and there were two 6ft tall girls probably around 15-16 years old