Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Being 5'7'' makes me feel like I'm not a real man"

women's lack of preference in height typically doesn't seem to survive a relationship with a tall guy
ha! a cuckold. next

Daily reminder: height = scale = fighting success = SMV. Foid sexuality revolves around violence. Just be large and prone to violence and foids will reward you with sex (rough, violent sex. The thing that makes their pussy wettest. Like I said, foid sexuality = violence). You need to be big and threatening. You need to look like you can kill other guys. It’s not about being taller than girl, it’s about being taller than other guys. Hence why I always say that male SMV is relative because your value is how good you are at combat with other men.

Last edited:
Jfl at the roasties commenting how they don't care about height
None of those roasties would be willing to date him, they are just deluding him and he's falling for it.

Daily reminder: height = scale = fighting success = SMV. Foid sexuality revolves around violence. Just be large and prone to violence and foids will reward you with sex. You need to be big and threatening. You need to look like you can kill other guys. It’s not about being taller than girl, it’s about being taller than other guys. Hence why I always say that male SMV is relative because your value is how good you are at combat with other men.
Holy fuck I never thought of it in that why.
Women's nature makes a lot more sense if you look at that in that lens.

Daily reminder: height = scale = fighting success = SMV. Foid sexuality revolves around violence. Just be large and prone to violence and foids will reward you with sex (rough, violent sex. The thing that makes their pussy wettest. Like I said, foid sexuality = violence). You need to be big and threatening. You need to look like you can kill other guys. It’s not about being taller than girl, it’s about being taller than other guys. Hence why I always say that male SMV is relative because your value is how good you are at combat with other men.
In reality height after 190 cm becomes a disadvantage in fighting though. That's why you see 1.90-2+ meter fighters get destroyed by 180-185 cm fighters in MMA fights. The taller you are the slower you are

over.

Huge walls of text in the replies but not a single foid offers him sex or a date

You know they're fucking dishonest
Holy fuck I never thought of it in that why.
Women's nature makes a lot more sense if you look at that in that lens.
This is also why they love dark triad men. Men who are willing to destroy other people with 0 remorse

I wish I was 5'7.

In reality height after 190 cm becomes a disadvantage in fighting though. That's why you see 1.90-2+ meter fighters get destroyed by 180-185 cm fighters in MMA fights. The taller you are the slower you are
iu
iu

5 foot 7 isnt even that bad. Its short but I see a shit ton of guys that height with girls. Its not a height that most girls would immediatly shun you for. Only like 30% of girls wouldnt date that height.

He probably is a framelet. Short + framelet = pussy boy

I know this 5 foot 10 guy who looks like he could kill a 6 foot 6 guy easily. Dude has wrists the size of most people ankles and massive shoulders. Guess what? He slays. He also doesnt go to the gym. Frame 99.999 percentile, lucky cunt.

Last edited:
Not if you retain proportions. Height generally confers scale so it’s easier to say height is scale for shorthand. But yeah it’s scale that matters most and the additional benefit of height other than conferring scale is limb length
5 foot 7 isnt even that bad. Its short but I see a shit ton of guys that height with girls. Its not a height that most girls would immediatly shun you for. Only like 30% of girls wouldnt date that height.

I know this 5 foot 10 guy who looks like he could kill a 6 foot 6 guy easily. Dude has wrists the size of most people ankles and massive shoulders. Guess what? He slays. He also doesnt go to the gym. Frame 99.999 percentile, lucky cunt.
S C A L E
C
A
L
E

I’ve encountered a 5’7” terachad before. Enormous robust skull, huge zygos and browridge and mandible. Thick bones and joints. Bideltoid like 24” with gorilla tier proportions. Height is just generally the most important part of fighting success. Ofc outliers exist with 99.99999% frame. See my previous post^^
Perceived fighting success*. I don’t think foids know shit about fighting success/skill/etc esp at the high levels of combat other than their monkey brain telling them “big bones, tall, aggressive, have sex now”

Last edited:
Absolute rapefuel. This whore thinks she knows what it's like being a short man because she's 6' :lul: :lul: :lul:
She should have offered this guy some friendly sex. But she didn't offer.
So she's just another hypocrite.

This is why I don't experience "brutal heightmogging" the way some here describe it. I usually frame mog the lanklets so I don't feel any intimidation. Only time I experienced that was this guy who was 6'9" and steroidmaxxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back