Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being 5'11 is suifuel

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Being mogged by Zoomers and most people on this forum is taking a toll on my psyche, If I was 6'2 my life would be alot better.

tfw also 5'11 it's so over:feelsUgh:

I'm 5'8.5 and most people where i live are shorter.

5'11 is still considered tall to foids.

Over for below 6'2cels

If you're 5'11 you can easily lie and say youre 6'0.
also if you're 5'11 you mog me brutally. Truecels are 5'6 and below :chad::banhammer:

If you're 5'11 you can easily lie and say youre 6'0.
also if you're 5'11 you mog me brutally. Truecels are 5'6 and below :chad::banhammer:
You must be living under a rock, 6' aint shit in 2022

shut the fuck up and wear some shoes you retard

Same I wish I was 6’8
There’s this African guy in my neighbourhood he’s a head taller than me

Being mogged by Zoomers and most people on this forum is taking a toll on my psyche, If I was 6'2 my life would be alot better.
I thought you were 5'8.

6'8, I wouldn't want that height.
I remember a girl mentioned she is more lenient with a guy if he is really tall like 6'8 in here; so, I think it has a lot of upside.

Definite little guy among white males where I am.

My height shrinks to 5'8 because of shitty posture.
I don't know; I could say for 5'8 or shorter is where there is an issue so I think your notification is closer around this height. Around 5'9; when I was in high school I was usually one of the tallest people in my classes and it was true even in college.
Around 5'8 seems like the weird limbo state; I think when I was younger I notice half the man when might taller or something.
Around 5'11 or close 6' with shoes, I rarely see 10 people taller than me at a time for a location; it is usually close to 5.

Yes if they’re not super ugly and a retarded sperg.
Where is this magical place lmao?:lul::lul::lul::lul:. I'm 5'11" and I'm still a virgin at 26. Would a foid like a NW3 ethnic?:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 5'11.5 evening height.. just wear Nike shoes.. they usually add around 2.6 inches of height , I have multiple pairs of 90s and a fresh pair of 270s I got last black Friday that I use to run. Being heightmogged is brutally part of life but you can alleviate the pain by faking it till you make it, how do you think I feel being in Chad central socal bro?

Last edited:
no brocel I am 5.11 in curryland and no foid ever talked to me.
That's cuz no one likes curries :feelswhat:

5'11 in my age group and in my count is considered as under average height

Just wear lifts :feelsjuice:

U got like 4 inches on me :feelsbadman::cryfeels: