Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being 25+ and not in a relationship is extremely abnormal.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Observation I made from life outside my room.

Basically you're perceived as a manchild if you don't have a gf at this stage in life.
I would also like to add that if you are 25+ and still want to get into a LTR your options are going to be awful.
25+ is when people start to settle, get married and start a family. Single 25+ women are also either huge sluts or massively sheltered virgins though the finding the latter today is like finding an unicorn.
I've also noticed that 25+ couples who break up will usually get back together after a while.
The only people who are held back at this developmental stage is, as always, the incels.

Reminder to all the youngcels here that your window for slaying is closing rapidly. Don't procrastinate.
@FemoidsGTFO @AlexanderTheGreat11 @JohnWickCel @werty1457 @Ping And Pong @PPEcel

Don't know which state you are living in, but in mine, it's not really about the age, it's more about whether you are working or not.
There are still people who are not in a relationship and still get laid with strangers for fun.

Last edited:
You can't get into relationship at 25, it's too late at that point. I will soon be 25 too and the average 14 year old has had more sexual experiences than I have.

I will cope 'til I rope

26, it's over.

Except you MUST try to scope female who are at least 5 years under your own age at this point, to benefit from the "daddy issue" some kind of halo effect. Hell, I know a dude (jobless, 7/7 gamer, retarded to say the least) who found a desperate girl to get with 7 years younger past 30. I'm not saying everyone can do it, I just say you have to give it a try at this point. Don't ever try women of your age, that's suifuel af.

Single 25+ women are also either huge sluts or massively sheltered virgins though the finding the latter today is like finding an unicorn.

D145 248 790 1200

You assume that men can't go after younger women.

Granted as incels there is no shot anyway but in the off chance at ascension you just need to go for the lowest age possible to increase your odds of finding a virgin

I won't make it till 25 lol.

If I graduate uni without ascending then I know for certain it will be truly over.

Don't know which state you are living in, but in mine, it's not really about the age, it's more about whether you are working or not.
There are still people who are not in a relationship and still get laid with strangers for fun.
In the 1960s 50% of 24 year old Americans were married. By the age of 29, that number rose to 75%. Thanks to feminism, that statistic is long expired

Within certain religious environments it still happens to be fair.

@Pengwin how old are you
also thanks for the reminder , as if i wasn't already feeling suicidal .
you will live .
I used to think i'd kill myself before 20 .
8 long years later , here we are

Last edited:
You can't get into relationship at 25, it's too late at that point. I will soon be 25 too and the average 14 year old has had more sexual experiences than I have.
This tbh.

I feel personally targeted

25+ is when people start to settle, get married and start a family.

you can always date a girl younger than you . DUH!
25+ can easily date a 21 yo. foid

In the 1960s 50% of 24 year old Americans were married. By the age of 29, that number rose to 75%. Thanks to feminism, that statistic is long expired

Man, I wish I were born in the 1950s. The down points were Vietnam and shit but man you had stories to tell.

You assume that men can't go after younger women.

Granted as incels there is no shot anyway but in the off chance at ascension you just need to go for the lowest age possible to increase your odds of finding a virgin

High IQ

I will get 14 year old perfect loli, age is just a number sweaty :feelsokman:

Telling youngcels to not lose hope is just cope. I could be a young teen again and i dont see what i could possibly do different. Girls would still not be interested in me

I will become chad. it's the only way
you are looksmaxxing?

also you claim to have a monster cock, you need to find a way to use that to attract lolis

yeah im 22 and in a similar situation. I dont know many people but the few i talk to at work are all like years deep in relationships and some are even with their high school sweethearts still. Must be nice. Theres just nothing for us incels in this world. When we get older the world just forgets about us and hopes we go away
You assume that men can't go after younger women
Chad only. I know one 25 y/o guy at work dating an 18 year old and hes a tyrone lite. Young foids only want chad

@Pengwin how old are you
also thanks for the reminder , as if i wasn't already feeling suicidal .
22,np
you can always date a girl younger than you . DUH!
25+ can easily date a 21 yo. foid
Being older and single sends strong message to everyone around you that something is terribly wrong with that huge undesirable weirdo or 1% chance you are irresistible Chad desired by too many. The latter being vastly overrepresented in communities like this one.
Legit old single men represent exactly 2 categories of people:

• 1% slayers like Dicaprio, RealRob, Hugh Hefner etc..
  • lonely inexperienced shut-ins to fragile to connect with real world
Usually doesn't take much to distinguish one from the other.
While normies did the logical thing. we failed to follow the herd and now your alone like myself.

Last edited:
Not really, but being a virgin at that age is. If I'd admit it to people they would never take a single word I say seriously again.

it should be abnormal but recently it's becoming more and more common due to foid's high standards.

it should be abnormal but recently it's becoming more and more common due to foid's high standards.
i was thinking the exact same. it will be normal for all non chad to be single forever (or at least until all stacies are roasties, so around 28-35) to be single and virgin

lol knew he'd be younger than 25

watch this asshole magically shift the goalpost to 30 in a few years

Not necessarily, now if it was being a virgin past that age that's a different story.

It’s rougher at that age because that’s most ltr are starting settling in. Once you get to 30 though a lot of them end and everyone is jaded whether in one or not. Also helps if you’re not in still in some social striving environment like the corporate world at that age.

yeah im 22 and in a similar situation. I dont know many people but the few i talk to at work are all like years deep in relationships and some are even with their high school sweethearts still. Must be nice. Theres just nothing for us incels in this world. When we get older the world just forgets about us and hopes we go away

Chad only. I know one 25 y/o guy at work dating an 18 year old and hes a tyrone lite. Young foids only want chad

The high school sweethearts thing really kills me

Its all I ever wanted in life tbh, I dont even want to be a slayer, I envy more guys who are still with their high school sweethearts than slayers

I literally just want a low N count girl to spend my life with

Must be nice being with someone so long, truly the best kind of relationship

Basically you're perceived as a manchild if you don't have a gf at this stage in life.
Having a gf at that stage is pretty childish imo. If you're able to get one, you should already be married by then.

The high school sweethearts thing really kills me

Its all I ever wanted in life tbh, I dont even want to be a slayer, I envy more guys who are still with their high school sweethearts than slayers

I literally just want a low N count girl to spend my life with

Must be nice being with someone so long, truly the best kind of relationship
One guy i went to high school with i bumped into while i was working. He asked me if I wanted to hang out and i said yes. I thought it would be nice to try to reconnect with someone i used to talk to in high school. So we went to a restaurant somewhere, and thats when i learned that he was still with his high school sweetheart. It hurt to hear that. I cant imagine what it would be like to date in high school, or even now.
The best part? He asked me if i was seeing anybody and i said no. Then he started prodding and i got really uncomfortable. He asked me why i had a hard time dating and things like that. I didnt know what to say. So i just told him bluepill shit like i havent met the right person. Havent talked to him since

Inceldom is rising though. Roughly 30% of young guys are incels now. It's not as abnormal as it was in the past.

I'm 27 and still a virgin. :feelsbadman:

I suppose it depends upon location, for me I think its about 50/50 in relationships for mid 20's, being single might be unlikely but its not abnormal. Generally I think this is fuelled by women in their mid to late 20's just never settling down, presumably hoping Chad will step into their lives even though it becomes less and less likely.

We have the culture of society to blame for this. Alot of this is due to artificial constructs.

Especially when you consider that we have NEVER been in a relationship

22,np

Being older and single sends strong message to everyone around you that something is terribly wrong with that huge undesirable weirdo or 1% chance you are irresistible Chad desired by too many. The latter being vastly overrepresented in communities like this one.
Legit old single men represent exactly 2 categories of people:

• 1% slayers like Dicaprio, RealRob, Hugh Hefner etc..
  • lonely inexperienced shut-ins to fragile to connect with real world
Usually doesn't take much to distinguish one from the other.
While normies did the logical thing. we failed to follow the herd and now your alone like myself.
"We failed to follow the herd" :feelsbadman:

If you didnt had a gf at 20 its over, you missesd out on too many developemental milestones.
"We failed to follow the herd" :feelsbadman:
"The herd" never wanted us.

Last edited: