Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being 100% introvert sucks

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I feel like shit and want to chill this weekend. But my boss asked if I wanted to work tomorrow, a Saturday and I said sure. I don't want to but I can't say no. Whenever someone asks me to do something, no matter how stupid it is, no matter how much I hate the idea of it, I can never say no. So now instead of getting buzzed and playing apex all night, I have to get up at 6am on a Saturday :feelsrope:

What is your line of work?

You have to develop mentality that no matter what you do it doesnt matter and its not gonna change anything, try to give way less shit about everything even if you say something rude and it leads to a fight its a plus you get a chance to beat the shit out of normanscum or even better foid

That's not being an introvert, buddy boy, that's being a simp.

Introversion means you don't like being around people. It doesn't mean you're afraid to stand up to people. That's anxiety/weak-mindedness.

Introversion means you don't like being around people. It doesn't mean you're afraid to stand up to people. That's anxiety/weak-mindedness.
You beat me to it

Lern how to say No , FAST .

People will Use the fact that your Very Agreeable . @MuddyBuddy

Whenever someone asks me to do something, no matter how stupid it is, no matter how much I hate the idea of it, I can never say no
That’s not being an introvert, you just aren’t assertive

Could you give me some money?

BE A MAN AND SAY NO.

Normies are predatory and the uglier a man is the more they'll attack. Any form of weakness shown in being nice or polite is seen as a flaw in these savages.
That's pretty much where I find myself. I have to work twice as hard as normies would to get the same level of recognition. If I put in the work required just like everyone else then I'm seen as lazy. But if I kill myself working hard no one notices or cares. I see chad men doing practically nothing and are regarded as hard workers. It pisses me off to no end how unfair life is just for being ugly.

I feel like shit and want to chill this weekend. But my boss asked if I wanted to work tomorrow, a Saturday and I said sure. I don't want to but I can't say no. Whenever someone asks me to do something, no matter how stupid it is, no matter how much I hate the idea of it, I can never say no. So now instead of getting buzzed and playing apex all night, I have to get up at 6am on a Saturday :feelsrope:
you deserve to suffer :foidSoy: