Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Behold, the most brutal "woman are awful" story you'll ever read. If you can read all of it

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
4chan+old+guys+reveals+truth+about+women+trigger+mentionlist+4chandailytrigger_d6deb1_6118283.jpg

Last edited:
Shit.
Can't feel sorry for this guy, though. He managed to attract three partners, all of which he had long ass relationships with, even if they came apart in the end, and is apparently attractive enough to have casual sex a lot, these days. He ain't incel, that's for sure.
Blackpilled normie/chad. A library of nice memories to look back on, all of our knowledge, and the ability to put it into use. :feelsrope:

Truly brutal, based on his ease in finding females for sex he is probably a chadlite or upper tier normie, looks like you can't win with marrying females no matter how you look, the best option is preventing them from divorcing and punishing adultery with death. If he was incel it would have been much worse.

Truly brutal, based on his ease in finding females for sex he is probably a chadlite or upper tier normie, looks like you can't win with marrying females no matter how you look, the best option is preventing them from divorcing and punishing adultery with death. If he was incel it would have been much worse.

x chromosomes were a mistake

31 guest and rising. No doubt some cucktears visitors. I'd love to see how they weasel their way out of this one.

1499590860395.png

31 guest. No doubt some cucktears visitors. I'd love to see how they weasel their way out of this one.

"It's almost as if..."

"something something NAWALT"

Last edited:
50..? Rent free gentlemen.

50? 50?

lmao this guy is a cuck

i would've honestly fucking beat them to death with my bare hands, not even rape just a straight beating until my knuckles break off on their faces and all their bones, all 3 of them and then when my hands are broken get a bat and finish the job nice and dirty

this is crazy tbh

Why did they do it?