Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Behold the "feminist progressive" Asian (Blasian?)

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
inPSgQe.png

Curries are now mogging rice males loooooooooooool

Noodlewhores are evil fam.

Her male looksmatch is LDARing in inceldom.

This proves that if you're sub6', you will always be viewed in a non sexual manner by foids.

This proves that if you're sub6', you will always be viewed in a non sexual manner by foids.

Height is like a high school diploma.
It's not everything but without it you are nothing.

JFL if anyone finds this whore attractive

I'm 6' and I look short af in comparison to most other guys I know. 6' will soon be manlet status too.:feelsohh:

JFL if anyone finds this whore attractive

Mixed raced people are usually overrated.
Most of them look like mutant freaks.
I'm 6' and I look short af in comparison to most other guys I know. 6' will soon be manlet status too.:feelsohh:

6'0'' is bare minimum in the West now. Many young white fuckfoids are 6'0'' themselves now.

Oh fuck her!!!! It's not even the height thing for me, it's the non-religious people thing. I am not even that religious, so this is not some how dare she discriminate against me of my faith. No. People like that will only fuck you over for the littlest of things. I'm telling you. That is some control freak shit. You cannot reason with people like that. Once they have made up their mind, nothing will be good enough for them. I can't deal with that fucking shit. Like it's one thing to be upset that your parents made you go to church and sunday school when you were a kid and didn't want too and were kind of pissed at them over it for a while, yeah I get that.

Another when once you're past like 18-19 and are still angry over it and are holding it against people who haven't even fucking done anything to you. But you know what this ties into right? Trump! Oh yeah. I don't give a flying fuck whether you like him or not, I do and I hope to fuck he wins again just so I can enjoy seeing people like this suffer. If I see on someone's profile "No Trump supporters", that is a big red flag. This is someone who will try to control you, ruin your life, and even trying to reason or compromise with them is a total no go.

Cow with masters in useless subject like gender studies wopty fuckin do

Oh fuck her!!!! It's not even the height thing for me, it's the non-religious people thing. I am not even that religious, so this is not some how dare she discriminate against me of my faith. No. People like that will only fuck you over for the littlest of things. I'm telling you. That is some control freak shit. You cannot reason with people like that. Once they have made up their mind, nothing will be good enough for them. I can't deal with that fucking shit. Like it's one thing to be upset that your parents made you go to church and sunday school when you were a kid and didn't want too and were kind of pissed at them over it for a while, yeah I get that.

Another when once you're past like 18-19 and are still angry over it and are holding it against people who haven't even fucking done anything to you. But you know what this ties into right? Trump! Oh yeah. I don't give a flying fuck whether you like him or not, I do and I hope to fuck he wins again just so I can enjoy seeing people like this suffer. If I see on someone's profile "No Trump supporters", that is a big red flag. This is someone who will try to control you, ruin your life, and even trying to reason or compromise with them is a total no go.

To be honest, I can't blame her for the religious thing. I don't like religion myself, and at any rate religion is something you can change and choose. Height and race aren't something you have any control over, on the other hand. So I think it is in poor taste to discriminate so openly on that basis. Then again, everyone is allowed to his own tastes. That bitch looks dumb and ugly anyway.

She's in Taiwan but wants ricecels to swipe left, JFL tbh

When Hapas think they have a choice JFL! Oh wait its a female Hapa nvm she will get what she wants...

To be honest, I can't blame her for the religious thing. I don't like religion myself, and at any rate religion is something you can change and choose. Height and race aren't something you have any control over, on the other hand. So I think it is in poor taste to discriminate so openly on that basis. Then again, everyone is allowed to his own tastes. That bitch looks dumb and ugly anyway.

It's not the religious thing. I am not that religious, this is one of those super progressive feminist no other views but mine types who are more interested in control than "equality and fairness", even if you are not religious, you really want someone doing that to you? I have my issues with religion too, but you want someone telling what you can or can't say or learn about it? That shit is a non-negotiable with me on anything.

For me, sometimes it's less about looks and who the person is. No, I'm not going to lecture you on fucking bullshit on all women are beautiful, you're an awful sexist if you say otherwise, it's all about beauty on the inside, fuck sexist beauty standards etc, no fuck that noise. They can be as pretty as an angle or ugly as sin, but if they're going to do this shit to you they will.

she's in Taiwan talking about she doesn't want asian guys ? she's just looking for the tourist chad that came from America lol

Ugh these "progressive" feminist types are the worst. They preach this "tolerance" and "diversity" BS all day long but only ever date whites. They claim to be fighting against white supremacy too while being the biggest white supremacists on earth. Lol what a fucking joke.

>asian or sub 6 feet swipe left
Classic
... in an asian country.. behold the peak of human intelligence.