Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Behold the downgrade from low-tier normie to incel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191221 07 55 32

Because he isn't goodlooking enough and his original gf probably didn't have sex with him.

Non-truecel incel, this no problem for me to accept

He should join this forum.

* i am not an incel btw guys

goood, let the hate flow through him

You can't stop the blackpill from spreading simps. You can't deny reality just because of your fee fees.

There will be 1k upvotes if a foid said the same thing, with no advice on self improvement.

Hey so maybe some of this energy you’re putting out comes through when you interact with women? Just a thought. Work on yourself. Do things you love. Being a nice, genuine person with hopes and aspirations outside of relationships is attractive to other people.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Someone make him an account here.

He's on reddit so gay. Everyone is gonna feed him more bluepills :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I know guys exactly like that. Still talking about their ex-girlfriends of 7 years ago and such.

Gotta love the encroaching hypergamy slowly reaping low tier normie souls now.

My memory is so downgraded that by the time I came to the bottom of this thread I forgot what the op was about.

Why does society still exist if a majority of men have no future worth living for? Burn it all down. If femoids want the "survival of the fittest" world, lets reduce every building and piece of technology to dust, lets erase every medicine from the minds of mankind, let's forget every law and regulation that ever existed... If females are going to commit this genocide, let's bring the state of the world back to what it was before civilization existed. If only 1/17 men have a biological future, the world should reflect that animal existence. These bitches should have their smartphones smashed. They can go find a chad out in the wild.

this guy belongs here

Yep. That's the problem with all this fluffy normie/incels in disguise nonsense. It can't trump Inidividual experience. All this acting like its our fault we can't get any affection and love whatsoever because of x, y and z goes out the window when any man is forced to try it themselves.

Any member of the PadeoTears subreddit would experience the same level of rejection themselves if they had the plumbs to try this. Those bitches don't know whether the guy posts on incels.co or IT, they just know he's not good enough physically and will send him back to his hole.

Why does society still exist if a majority of men have no future worth living for? Burn it all down. If femoids want the "survival of the fittest" world, lets reduce every building and piece of technology to dust, lets erase every medicine from the minds of mankind, let's forget every law and regulation that ever existed... If females are going to commit this genocide, let's bring the state of the world back to what it was before civilization existed. If only 1/17 men have a biological future, the world should reflect that animal existence. These bitches should have their smartphones smashed. They can go find a chad out in the wild.
based

See how he rages, he's experienced a relationship & now can't get it anymore, like a druggie that can't get a fix anymore as opposed to someone that has never tried it before but wants to.

Because he isn't goodlooking enough and his original gf probably didn't have sex with him.
Here's a good blackpill. Even if you somehow got a GF she wouldnt be physically attracted to you and the relationship would fail.

Considering this guy stated he has had a girlfriend before I would't classify him as incel, just a failed normie.

BASED.

I am with you brother. The era of words must come to an end and the era of action must begin. We almost have the numbers.
See how he rages, he's experienced a relationship & now can't get it anymore, like a druggie that can't get a fix anymore as opposed to someone that has never tried it before but wants to.

Bruh, both are an awful feeling. Honestly don't know which is worse.

I know guys exactly like that. Still talking about their ex-girlfriends of 7 years ago and such.
It's not even an ex at that point. That foid forgot about you the next working day after the breakup.

BASED.

I am with you brother. The era of words must come to an end and the era of action must begin. We almost have the numbers.

Bruh, both are an awful feeling. Honestly don't know which is worse.
If society will not evolve to transcend beyond sex into a righteous asexual utopia, society deserves a hard reset back to the stone age.

Considering this guy stated he has had a girlfriend before I would't classify him as incel, just a failed normie.
he probably had a landwhake or tranny

Sorry but I'm not gonna disassemble my firearms for this experiment. Let's see how much Chad's muscle mass and tall stature help when I'm riflemaxxed :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

"Boohoo 4 years alone, it's so unsupportable, i think of death everyday..."

Try a fucking lifetime without knowing what's it's like to be love or desired, fucking faggot bitch wouldn't stand a day in my life.

looking at the comments and of course its some bluepilled nonsense like personality and trying to hit on more girls. Its like they have no more than 5 standard responses with slight variations.
Taken from the comment section: "Hey so maybe some of this energy you’re putting out comes through when you interact with women? Just a thought. Work on yourself. Do things you love. Being a nice, genuine person with hopes and aspirations outside of relationships is attractive to other people."

"ever since i broke up with my girfriend 4 years ago Ive asked almost 20 girls out and been rejected by every single one of them "....

Most normies don't know they are ugly or their significant others are ugly. Being in a relationship lotta times gives these idiots a false image of themselves. Also they don't understand normal distribution.

Sorry but I'm not gonna disassemble my firearms for this experiment. Let's see how much Chad's muscle mass and tall stature help when I'm riflemaxxed :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
kek, I'm with you. Dr.Stonemaxxing

He had a girlfriend. He is not incel and needs to stop complaining like a faggot.

giphy.gif