Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL behold the 1# fan of incels, IT user BrazilianSigma

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Screenshot 2019 01 23 11 38 55

BS is a incel in denial who shitpost on IT all day to farm karma. It seems that hes coping hard with IT.

Feelsbadman there are better cope in life than reddit karma.

What a cuck

Brazil is a SHITHOLE FUCK YOU IT CUCKS GO GET KILLED BY A BRAZILLIAN MAFIA

More than half the posts on IT at any given time are his own.What a sad pathetic little man,He values his reddit karma like it's actual currency

More than half the posts on IT at any given time are his own.What a sad pathetic little man,He values his reddit karma like it's actual currency
He doesnt have anything else to do and Reddit karma are only hid currency.

Tbh those people are more likely to go ER than incels.

I feel sad for that guy, I guess he is not on reddit only while he is not sleeping, damn.

I feel sad for that guy, I guess he is not on reddit only while he is not sleeping, damn.
I know, at least we’re on the superior forum. I can’t even stand looking at reddit

Over for him, he should just start posting here

Hope he ends up on bestgore tbh

He posts on r/TheBluePill LMFAO.

If incels are pathetic, then how is dedicating your entire life to obsessing over them not? And on top he is completely oblivious to this.

BOPE need to raid his hut in the favella and post-natally abort the cunt tbh

Turns out its @Mainländer playing 14d chess and trying to inceltearmaxx so he is appointed as head mod and then deletes the subreddit.
Ritsu1

That’s because he doesn’t have any actual currency.

If he really is Brazilian, I'd love to have a talk with him.

yea not sure if its the same guy but i remember there was a cucktears mod whos in the same boat as us ( virgin and unsuccessful with women, but still bluepilled) and i remember he was literally arguing with his own subreddit because the normies were giving him bullshit platitudes on "how to get da women"

for fuck sake dude just join us. Stop being a pussy

brazilian smegma back at it again

He's pathetic.