Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Behind every advice there's a hidden meaning which is aimed at mocking you

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Advice - "Why don't use take a picture with a dog and use that in dating apps. Girls dig for guys who love animals"
Real meaning - "At least there'd be something non-ugly to look at in your photo."

Advice - "Write a funny Tinder bio. Girls like guys with a sense of humor"
Real meaning - "No girl will ever be attracted to that ugly ass face of yours so why don't jestermax so that some woman spares a few moments of her precious life to laugh at your joke because that's the only attention you'll ever get."

Advice - "Try smiling more in your pictures. Don't put up a serious face."
Real meaning - "The only thing worse than looking at a picture of an ugly creepy guy is looking at a picture of a smiling ugly creepy guy. Sure, do that."

Advice - "Go to clubs and parties and try to socialize more. Maybe you'll find a girl of your taste."
Real meaning - "Aside from being a laughing stock for your parents why don't you go out and become a laughing stock for the whole world. Take it to the next level."

That's why I fucking hate people who give me advice. Its like they are condescending me and mocking me in a more cruel way than any person ever could.
I have more respect for the people who straight up tell me that I'm hideously unattractive and I'll die as a lonely virgin than a person who gives me advice on how to self improve.

Always remember that no human will ever want you to succeed, because if you do they'll have nothing to laugh at

good pilot episode keep the series running u have potential

Advice - "Why don't use take a picture with a dog and use that in dating apps. Girls dig for guys who love animals"
Real meaning - "At least there'd be something non-ugly to look at in your photo."

Advice - "Write a funny Tinder bio. Girls like guys with a sense of humor"
Real meaning - "No girl will ever be attracted to that ugly ass face of yours so why don't jestermax so that some woman spares a few moments of her precious life to laugh at your joke because that's the only attention you'll ever get."

Advice - "Try smiling more in your pictures. Don't put up a serious face."
Real meaning - "The only thing worse than looking at a picture of an ugly creepy guy is looking at a picture of a smiling ugly creepy guy. Sure, do that."

Advice - "Go to clubs and parties and try to socialize more. Maybe you'll find a girl of your taste."
Real meaning - "Aside from being a laughing stock for your parents why don't you go out and become a laughing stock for the whole world. Take it to the next level."

That's why I fucking hate people who give me advice. Its like they are condescending me and mocking me in a more cruel way than any person ever could.
I have more respect for the people who straight up tell me that I'm hideously unattractive and I'll die as a lonely virgin than a person who gives me advice on how to self improve.
yes this is mostly true. Even though we can't tell thier true intentions, we usually can get an idea. However, remember this is the type of stuff that gets us called mentally ill, even when they gaslight, so at best just be wary of it, instead of full on confrontation.

good pilot episode keep the series running u have potential
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
yes this is mostly true. Even though we can't tell thier true intentions, we usually can get an idea. However, remember this is the type of stuff that gets us called mentally ill, even when they gaslight, so at best just be wary of it, instead of full on confrontation.
Exactly

Disregard of plight

The advice that normies give are meant to hinder you. They want to you to fail at life

Just say....

No advice.

Next time I'll give you some.
Just say....

No advice.

Next time I'll give you some.

Kind of like the advice on the cucktears main board about dating profiles - they are so out of touch it is laughable.