Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL begmaxing / nagmaxing? just keep asking her bro

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I think I might have a fetish for the idea of a foid who is too disgusted to fuck me but she gets annoyed or takes pity on me and eventually complies with what I'm requsesting so I'll stop pestering her.

I don't know, maybe it gives a tsundere impression like she wanted it all along but was playing hard to get.

Even when she agrees it is begrudging and usually has a "one time only" disclaimer, and she will pretend not to like it, but you hope part of her does.

Example of attitude:

Whatever is current wave of feminism I think considers that rape or some shit but I don't really agree.

Has anyone tried this? I think that's how most soy husbands get their semi-annual coitus with their disinterested wives, and maybe some beta orbiters who get friend zoned hope for this and might occasionally accomplish it.

never tried that tbh

jfl good luck at jail for harassment

women really disgust ugly men, they'd never do that as long as they have the power to say no to you. She'll just block you on social media and avoid you in real life, if you keep insisting she'll call the police

No coz my ego is too big. If the cunt doesnt respond, i give up.

Some bluepilled soyboy did it on inceltears & got upvoted for it.
I honestly think it's a bad strategy, while your waiting around for your turn, she's having the time of her life.

brah u about to get cucked so hard

Just keep cucking bro.

Easy access to chad, will make this very unlikely.

Gigacope, CHAD only (In 2025 it would be Gigachad only)

A few years ago, back when i was still bluepilled, i used to have a oneitis. I asked her for sex a few times. She always said no, right up until the day I saw her hitting on a chadlite at work joking about sucking his dick. This was a guy that didnt even talk to her, yet his 0% effort got 100% more results than i ever did. Now i see them hanging out and he gives her rides home after work. Obviously i stopped talking to that hoe a long time ago. This isnt worth your sanity tbh

brah u about to get cucked so hard
it's only cucked if you get tricked out of resources

the resource you lose in nagging/begging is your time

it's only cucked if you waste your time thinking you had high odds when they were low

if you go in knowing it's low, it's pathetic but not cucked

but tsundere loves you in the first place, just cant hide it wisely enough so as not to sound rude