Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beginning to realize that maybe its destined for me to suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
I have been denying it for a long time, convincing myself there is light at the end of the tunnel but there is not. How can one be so unlucky for so long? So much suffering for so long. FFS nigga Jesus when is my big break huh, do you hate me so much? You othercels think you have it tough? No kiddo you could've been me. You could be:

• Born in rural shitty SA
  • Be 5 foot nothing
  • Be broke and unemployed even after cheating your way in getting an honors' degree
  • Be disrespected, gossiped about and ostracized by even the youngest members of the family
  • Be a virgin at such an embarrassing age
  • Be an Arsenal fan
  • Be asthmatic
  • Have no talent whatsoever
  • Be an emotional crybaby
  • See ALL of the people you went to school with succeed in all aspects of life and have that success thrown in your face
and...
  • Have a VERY asymmetrical face because your moeder thought it was better to get pumped full of shitty medication to treat your asthma when all you needed was TWO puffs of an inhaler
I have never been suicidal but recently have been really wondering how terrible it would be not to exist anymore. And its not like anyone would care, my 'family' would probably celebrate the money they'd get from their life cover insurances kind of like how they did when my grandma passed away in 2018.

Maybe I am the one that died in 2007 not my Dad, not my Brother, not my Best friend. I Mabunda am probably the one that kicked the bucket and thus stuck in hell because there is no way I any one human being is supposed to suffer this much. This is not even about having female intimacy anymore, I'm convinced that some luxuries will never be for me. Kind of like how i'll never drive an r34 gtr no woman will ever find me appealing in anyway. You'd think either one of Allah or Jesus would throw me a bone. Or maybe my suffering is a joke to them, maybe their only source of happiness is to eternally punish some random nigga idk.

To any God out there reading this, please throw me a bone, something to chew on please. Isn't my period of suffering done? I know you probably have had a good laugh as my fuck-upry has 100% entertained you but please find a new contestant for your game show, Gerald is tired now. Please all I ask for is a bone.

Sorry man but chances are neither God or Allah exists.

But assuming they do, they probably don't give a single shit about you or anyone on earth. We're essentially their entertainment

I feel the same brocel. Every fucking aspect of life is failure after failure, I wish i died as a kid to never see how ugly place is this world. I prayed, i asked, i begged and i got nothing.

I have been denying it for a long time, convincing myself there is light at the end of the tunnel but there is not. How can one be so unlucky for so long? So much suffering for so long. FFS nigga Jesus when is my big break huh, do you hate me so much? You othercels think you have it tough? No kiddo you could've been me. You could be:

• Be 5 foot nothing
  • Be broke and unemployed even after cheating your way in getting an honors' degree
  • Be disrespected, gossiped about and ostracized by even the youngest members of the family
  • Be an Arsenal fan
  • Be asthmatic
  • See ALL of the people you went to school with succeed in all aspects of life and have that success thrown in your face
and...
  • Have a VERY asymmetrical face because your moeder thought it was better to get pumped full of shitty medication to treat your asthma when all you needed was TWO puffs of an inhaler
I have never been suicidal but recently have been really wondering how terrible it would be not to exist anymore. And its not like anyone would care, my 'family' would probably celebrate the money they'd get from their life cover insurances kind of like how they did when my grandma passed away in 2018.

Maybe I am the one that died in 2007 not my Dad, not my Brother, not my Best friend. I Mabunda am probably the one that kicked the bucket and thus stuck in hell because there is no way I any one human being is supposed to suffer this much. This is not even about having female intimacy anymore, I'm convinced that some luxuries will never be for me. Kind of like how i'll never drive an r34 gtr no woman will ever find me appealing in anyway. You'd think either one of Allah or Jesus would throw me a bone. Or maybe my suffering is a joke to them, maybe their only source of happiness is to eternally punish some random nigga idk.

To any God out there reading this, please throw me a bone, something to chew on please. Isn't my period of suffering done? I know you probably have had a good laugh as my fuck-upry has 100% entertained you but please find a new contestant for your game show, Gerald is tired now. Please all I ask for is a bone.
Relatable af, you really sound like me bro,I just want to be happy and not stressed

As bad as things are now, they can, and will, get worse.

Anyway...

Rejoice in the miracle of Random communication WITH strangers all over the world!

Rejoice in the ABILITY to learn anything about anything with a simple wave of your hands!

So...

As shitty as things are... They're also REALLY really great too!

• Be 5 foot nothing
  • Be an Arsenal fan
  • Be asthmatic
and...

To any God out there reading this, please throw me a bone, something to chew on please. Isn't my period of suffering done? I know you probably have had a good laugh as my fuck-upry has 100% entertained you but please find a new contestant for your game show, Gerald is tired now. Please all I ask for is a bone.:redpill:
life is so cruel to people like us

Sorry man but chances are neither God or Allah exists.

But assuming they do, they probably don't give a single shit about you or anyone on earth. We're essentially their entertainment
The diamonds.....

There are some people on this earth meant for the sole purpose of suffering. There are some people whose sole purpose is to be sad. Some people will never know happiness.