Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel begged by 6 year old gypsies for money today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
fuck those brown niggers I did not give them anything because I am not obligated nor do I seek interest in giving poor people money even if they are children. Gypsies are sneaky bastards and rats since a young age. I am selfish and couldn't care less if they even starved to death. My money is only my OWN and I need them to buy copes. I am well fed and clothed and superior to them and I know I can spare 2$ , yet I would never give them money unless the kids were white , but i've never seen a white kid begging anyways because their parents won't leave them like this. I'd even go out of my way for a white kid to buy him food but I have no remorse refusing to help a subhuman.

@Qshar1828838281 @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer

any time someone mentions gyppos i get summoned :feelsEhh:

I remember some gypsy kid wanted to pick a fight with me for no reason. He was swearing so much and was so annoying that I pushed that little runt and that niglet fell over. The bitch started crying so I had to dip asap. I still don't feel bad for what I've done. Fuck these dipshits. It's in their nature to be like niggers.

I remember some gypsy kid wanted to pick a fight with me for no reason. He was swearing so much and was so annoying that I pushed that little runt and that niglet fell over. The bitch started crying so I had to dip asap. I still don't feel bad for what I've done. Fuck these dipshits. It's in their nature to be like niggers.
remember to never relax around gypsies, no matter the age no matter their situation they are sneaky bastard subhumans who act just like NIGGERS. If not worse of course. Never help them, never talk to them and avoid at all cost. If they pick a fight with you curb stomp him because they are very weak and strong only in packs.

remember to never relax around gypsies, no matter the age no matter their situation they are sneaky bastard subhumans who act just like NIGGERS. If not worse of course. Never help them, never talk to them and avoid at all cost. If they pick a fight with you curb stomp him because they are very weak and strong only in packs.
I forgot to mention that the brat also begged for money. I hope he got kidnapped by a free candy van by now and got the proper treatment if you know what I mean.

I forgot to mention that the brat also begged for money. I hope he got kidnapped by a free candy van by now and got the proper treatment if you know what I mean.
Of course he did :lul:

fuck those brown niggers I did not give them anything because I am not obligated nor do I seek interest in giving poor people money even if they are children. Gypsies are sneaky bastards and rats since a young age. I am selfish and couldn't care less if they even starved to death. My money is only my OWN and I need them to buy copes. I am well fed and clothed and superior to them and I know I can spare 2$ , yet I would never give them money unless the kids were white , but i've never seen a white kid begging anyways because their parents won't leave them like this. I'd even go out of my way for a white kid to buy him food but I have no remorse refusing to help a subhuman.

@Qshar1828838281 @Ron.Belgrade @SerbBurekConsoomer
based statement brate

i especially liked
Gypsies are sneaky bastards and rats since a young age.

I am selfish and couldn't care less if they even starved to death. My money is only my OWN and I need them to buy copes.
Based, trucels don't care about anyone except themselves

Gypsies are propably the most parasitic etnicity! They dont deserve any help becausre are irresponsible low iq primitive creatures that can only waste resources

I don't know, man. I'm something of a gipsy myself. Yes, I'm white and have lighter hair, but as someone who is short, ugly and poor I'm no different. Only difference is that you won't find your copper pipes in my storage. Most of gypsies who do bad stuff are from ghettos, 'white gypsies' or integrated gypsies are kinda ok from my experiences. There are many brocels who suffer in polyamorous gypsy soyciety. Hope you ain't mad because I have a bit different opinion. Also I would suggest you to direct more of your hate towards women and soys who are causing this shit.

TL;DR: I'm too tired from usrane besne kurve to be racist.

The ponosni rom :feelshaha:
i wish i could own firearms like them
I don't know, man. I'm something of a gipsy myself. Yes, I'm white and have lighter hair, but as someone who is short, ugly and poor I'm no different. Only difference is that you won't find your copper pipes in my storage. Most of gypsies who do bad stuff are from ghettos, 'white gypsies' or integrated gypsies are kinda ok from my experiences. There are many brocels who suffer in polyamorous gypsy soyciety. Hope you ain't mad because I have a bit different opinion. Also I would suggest you to direct more of your hate towards women and soys who are causing this shit.

TL;DR: I'm too tired from usrane besne kurve to be racist.
only integrated gipsy i met was this bitch but she was a typical whore who called me names
also, copper pipes in storage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i wish i could own firearms like them
Croatian gypsies own firearms?
In Serbia there was a massive libtard campaign of disarming people after Ribnikar incident. Now, it's 5 times harder to get weapons and criminals still own them.

Croatian gypsies own firearms?
Yes :society: Aight lemme be more percise, where I live theres this wooded area and inside of it is a scarpyard, I asked my mom about and she said da warrior copper collecting clan lives there and works there, so its kinda like a lil shithole slum settlement (like the cardboard city in beograd). And you can hear gunshots at least once a day, makes every dog in the neighborhood start barking. and my grandfathers crazy neighborused to have a gun but the police took it away from him.
And another vaguely related story: west of my granddads house lives another crazy fucker, the cigan loanshark, i already made a thread about him back in 2022, his house is large and theres an entire flotilla of cars and boats parked outside, one time the police visited him and i heard radio chatter, pretty cool. Grandfather usually gets along with gyppos but he hates the loanshark

In Serbia there was a massive libtard campaign of disarming people after Ribnikar incident. Now, it's 5 times harder to get weapons and criminals still own them.
sucks for you but Mihajlo the chicken farmer from Boljevac can still own his double barrel shotgun :chad:

Tell them to get a job

Yes :society: Aight lemme be more percise, where I live theres this wooded area and inside of it is a scarpyard, I asked my mom about and she said da warrior copper collecting clan lives there and works there, so its kinda like a lil shithole slum settlement (like the cardboard city in beograd). And you can hear gunshots at least once a day, makes every dog in the neighborhood start barking. and my grandfathers crazy neighborused to have a gun but the police took it away from him.
And another vaguely related story: west of my granddads house lives another crazy fucker, the cigan loanshark, i already made a thread about him back in 2022, his house is large and theres an entire flotilla of cars and boats parked outside, one time the police visited him and i heard radio chatter, pretty cool. Grandfather usually gets along with gyppos but he hates the loanshark
Nice storyrime:feelsaww:

What’s a gypsie