Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Before you take ITers and normies seriously, remember this buddyboyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
If the media told them they have to work for 20hrs a day, they proudly would and would call you lazy and entitled for not wanting to do it. If they were told the new age of consent is 30 and you're a pedo if you like girls younger than that, you'd see keyboard warriors as well as irl tough guy NPCs gladly lynching those that fit the new definition of pedophile. If slavery was currently a thing, whether they were slaves or not, they'd say rebellious slaves are entitled and ungrateful to their owner.

To people like that, the oppressed are always "entitled". Rich employers who cut costs are "just doing their job", but employees who slack off or sue for a chance of free money when they can are "lazy and entitled". Attractive women, who live on easy mode, are victims if they regret having sex with someone or if they feel disgusted because an average male looked their way, but we're entitled for complaining about a life of constant misery and suffering.

Right now, ITers seem to have a thing for saying we promote pedophilia, I'm not sure why tbh. I think "pedophiles" who just had sex with someone under 18 are ok, and pedophiles who are attracted to actual children are degenerates and on the same level as fags, trannies... but I don't hate them with a passion either. That's just the way it is. Normies would call me a pedo myself for saying this because they've been told they're supposed to irrationally hate them, and in 50 years if the media changes their mind, they'll call me a pedophobe for saying they're degenerates. The same people calls us homophobes now for saying it how it is (faggots are mentally ill and degenerate), and 50years ago they'd call us faggots for saying that maybe chemically castrating them is too cruel.

People like this never questions the status quo, only people like us do. If it was up to them, we'd still live in the dark ages.

They can't grasp the idea that thinking for yourself has nothing to do with subscribing to what the media tells you is "progressive", and that it's by definition socially unacceptable. They don't understand that society isn't perfect and also isn't open to criticism about it's rules, and therefore, a free thinker would by definition be lynched if he voiced his opinions in public with brutal honesty.

They also don't understand that, right now, in this time and age specially, (though sub8 law is timeless), the people who have it worse are us. Blackpilled average males who refuse to betabux and are aware of what society is doing to us. We're the real underdogs and the people who suffers the most and is oppressed the most. Oppressed minorities aren't the ones who have easier access to university, whom you can publicly defend and it'll make you look good, and there's rallies to defend them, those are by definition not oppressed. Being oppressed means people hate you and anyone who sides with you, and therefore people like ITers see you as the bad guy since that's what they're told.

I could go on but I think it's pretty clear what I mean. ITers are basically NPCs, they're programmable by the media and can't really think philosophically, but just process anything outside of the status quo as "wrong". :feelstastyman:

tl;dr: ITers are basically NPCs, they're programmable by the media and can't really think philosophically, but just process anything outside of the status quo as "wrong" :feelstastyman: if the age of consent was raised to 30 they'd pretend they're not attracted to anyone under that age and gladly want to lynch those who do, if they were told to work 20h a day they proudly would and would call you lazy and entitled, etc

Last edited:
dn red make a tdlr

Gay pedophiles should be raped to death by wild animals but I think more slack for when foid is the “victim”. My cousin was a sex legal offender with the blip and everything cuz he worked as a PE teacher and some foid lied and said she was 18. He fucked and then she said she was 17 and basically ruined his life. He finally got it overturned in court last summer but it was a big deal. I think banging foids 13 and up isn’t pedophila since they’re already whores by then anyways

Gay pedophiles should be raped to death by wild animals but I think more slack for when foid is the “victim”. My cousin was a sex legal offender with the blip and everything cuz he worked as a PE teacher and some foid lied and said she was 18. He fucked and then she said she was 17 and basically ruined his life. He finally got it overturned in court last summer but it was a big deal. I think banging foids 13 and up isn’t pedophila since they’re already whores by then anyways
he should've gone er tbh

He’s a moralfag normie lol he would never do that
he's a moralfag normie? even after society showed him he's worthless to them and no one gives an iota of a fuck about ruining his life? what a TERACUCK

its not really that sophisticated. ITers are two things:
1. Feminists doing damage control while getting enjoyment out of giving unattractive males false advice layered in such a sophisticated fashion to convince the average male his actual problem doesn't exist
2. The soyboys who took their words at face value and believed them

Reddit psychology is a fascinating but terrifying thing, its no wonder why some incels give in and try to appease them.

he's a moralfag normie? even after society showed him he's worthless to them and no one gives an iota of a fuck about ruining his life? what a TERACUCK
The bluepill conditioning is insanely powerful in him

The bluepill conditioning is insanely powerful in him
what an idiot tbh

going er is a bit far fetched bc if you do you ruin your life too, but at the very least, the mere fact that that foid is alive after doing that is a brutal humiliation to him

chances are he's different now from the stress of his life being about to be ruined. one guy went from outgoing chad to a nervous wreck mentalcel by one of those accusations. lots of people seriously need to go ER but somehow dont, but normies are so selfish they don't see all the incels who have reasons to go ER and don't, and instead of thanking us, they complain about the very few who can't take it anymore and do and demonize us all :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
what an idiot tbh

going er is a bit far fetched bc if you do you ruin your life too, but at the very least, the mere fact that that foid is alive after doing that is a brutal humiliation to him

chances are he's different now from the stress of his life being about to be ruined. one guy went from outgoing chad to a nervous wreck mentalcel by one of those accusations. lots of people seriously need to go ER but somehow dont, but normies are so selfish they don't see all the incels who have reasons to go ER and don't, and instead of thanking us, they complain about the very few who can't take it anymore and do and demonize us all :feelsseriously:
He still ascended later, he has a kid on the way now. So it wasn’t over for him just a big pain in the ass

He still ascended later, he has a kid on the way now. So it wasn’t over for him just a big pain in the ass
yeah but still. society has shown him really clearly that they think he's worthless and wouldnt care about making his life hell. nothing can be the same after that. if he had some self respect he shouldnt be having a kid, he should be beating his wife in revenge for what women did to him, and raping the one who accused him

yeah but still. society has shown him really clearly that they think he's worthless and wouldnt care about making his life hell. nothing can be the same after that. if he had some self respect he shouldnt be having a kid, he should be beating his wife in revenge for what women did to him, and raping the one who accused him
too high iq and blackpilled for norman cousin but yeah

I totally agree. I would have phrased the first and last sentence more prudish but the sentiment is right.

I got temp banned from reddit a while ago for saying something akin to that a license to commit faggotry and have faggotry done to you could be a good idea as it would protect boys like lactatia and misled recently dumped teen males from getting groomed or exploited into it legally which is a much larger moral offence than its heterosexual counterpart.