Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Before you suspend/delete your social media accounts...

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
make sure to remove all your posts. If you don't, they will stay online even after you suspended your account (at least that's the case for Twitter and Reddit).

Thankfully, there are several websites which can automatically do that for all kinds of different social media platforms.

Furthermore, you should change your account names if they're in any way close to your real name and make your profile picture pure white or black so that the account can't be traced back to you, even if it gets somehow recovered.

What social media accounts?

social media is high tier normie shit.

make sure to remove all your posts. If you don't, they will stay online even after you suspended your account (at least that's the case for Twitter and Reddit).

Thankfully, there are several websites which can automatically do that for all kinds of different social media platforms.

Furthermore, you should change your account names if they're in any way close to your real name and make your profile picture pure white or black so that the account can't be traced back to you, even if it gets somehow recovered.
I have one instagram purely for people Iknow irl, one for political shitposting, and I have only one reddit that isnt connected to here in any way.

Thanks for the advice even though I don´t have any

I only have Facebook but I can't delete it bc I need it for uni :feelsrope:

I already did that months ago.