Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Before you slut-shame a woman, think about your mother"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-

Stupid, selfish logic. My mom hates sluts too. Slut-shaming isn't anti-woman. It's anti-slut. It's no more anti-woman than it is anti-man to shame a man for littering.

All that would make me do is think less of my own mother if it were that case that she was a slut not somehow magically accept sluts.

I would verbally knock her down with my words

Well at least the comments on the video give hope

So what if my mother was a slut? Am I allowed to slut shame women in that case, m'lady?

i hate those two words

My mother wasn't a whore, I think...

Before you tell me to do so, think about me going going ER on your face in Minecraft to make you uglier than a blobfish. I'd be pissed off cause that implies my mom's included in the league of sluts

Also, Amber Rose is a weak hypocrite. Who I would sympathize with if she weren't so committed to being aggressively stupid. Preaches independence and empowerment one day, then cries about how she can't be with her "slut-shamer" boyfriend or husband or whatever the fuck afterward.

All I ask is that she understand, simply criticizing a woman isn't sexist. An affront to one woman is not an affront to all women. Until she can grasp that, I can't sympathize.

I hate Amber Rose so fucking much.

My mother is not and never was a whore.
I was brought up in a traditional family this whore needs to be shot.

before you act like a slut, think about sub-8 males considering the rope

This is the kind of stupid that angers me, speaking as a person who finds 95% of stupid amusing.

Stupid, selfish logic. My mom hates sluts too. Slut-shaming isn't anti-woman. It's anti-slut. It's no more anti-woman than it is anti-man to shame a man for littering.

If she were in her prime, she'd be getting rammed by Chad and laughing at pictures of you.

If my mom was a slut I'd tell her. Just because she's my mom I won't lie.