Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion before the blackpill everytime I saw people having cosmetic surgeries...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I'd be like: "man, that's sick. I'd never do such a thing to myself, it's unnecessary!"

Now I'm like: "Man, LLS? I gotta get that shit idgaf"

When I was a kid I thought people(especially males) who had cosmetic surgeries were narcistic metrosexuals. Still do ngl.

Yeah, when you are bluepilled, cosmetic surgeries are naive and superficial. When you are blackpilled, plastic surgery is the only thing that can save people from their genes.

Yeah, when you are bluepilled, cosmetic surgeries are naive and superficial. When you are blackpilled, plastic surgery is the only thing that can save people from their genes.
And when you understand biology, you know that cosmetic plastic surgery is nothing but make-up.

I still think like that. Not gonna put a knife on my face for some pussy. Fakeup and plastic surgery is for the weak.