Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Before joining this site, all greycels should be required to take a 50 question quiz, write an essay on this video

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

There’s too much misinterpretation as to what the black pill is these days. Eggy keeps it concise and to the point. Every blackpilled user should be able to use this video as a reference. Eggman will be seen as an ancient philosopher ahead of his time maybe 100-200 years from now

I've seen this video years ago. A classic from blackpilled Eggy in his prime. His content is mostly cope now which is fine but this was a masterpiece.

probably a timegate too. one month you can't post and can only watch threads.

Okay, hit me with the questions!

Before they join this site they should show me their bbc

Probably greatest video eggman ever made. Even far much better than Saint Hamudi blackpill facts due to the fact that eggman is so articulate and concise tbh

Eggy is a fakecel. He got laid with a foid in highschool, and he dated a tranny.

Here goes:

*inhale*

if you’re genetically inferior, it’s over.

The End.
but that was only 1 sentence.

it's not like many registered users actually post here,

or stay long enough until they can't help themselves but brag and eventually get banned.

but that was only 1 sentence.
And?
It’s really that simple
Yet i see hightiercels who somehow misconstruct what it is and talk about wealth, status, etc.
BLACKPILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT
It’s ALL about genetics

Egglossus unironically mogs me

And?
It’s really that simple
Yet i see hightiercels who somehow misconstruct what it is and talk about wealth, status, etc.
BLACKPILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT
It’s ALL about genetics
then why does one have to write an essay, when the solid answer is:

blackpill = looks.

why do you want to take a simple thing and make it hard to digest to new comers?

Eggy is a fakecel. He got laid with a foid in highschool, and he dated a tranny.
Is dating a tranny really ascending? Didn't knew he got laid, how is this possible?! He legit looks subhuman?

then why does one have to write an essay, when the solid answer is:

blackpill = looks.

why do you want to take a simple thing and make it hard to digest to new comers?
Never said the essay had to be long, did I.

Nasty tranny fucker
Is dating a tranny really ascending? Didn't knew he got laid, how is this possible?! He legit looks subhuman?
Tranny maxxing is below betabuxxing. @watcher has talked about this. Arguably tranny maxxing is even worse sin than murder from christian perspective too

Eggy really fucked a tranny? Dear lord, i had respect for the guy. WTF

well, here we are again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back