Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Before I knew what features were attractive in men

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I remember when I was young I saw that girls only liked certain guys. Maybe the good looking ones? But who were the good looking ones? Because I’m not a fag I didn’t inherently know which guys were good looking and which ones were ugly. Then as I got older and studied on the internet I found that women like the same thing, tall, white, square jaw, hunter eyes, etc.

Could you guys always decipher which males were attractive or did you have to learn?

So 99% of femsects go for less than 1%.
Ah shit, this is another level of oligarchy.
To be honest I made that up but it is probably less than 1%. And the number will only grow smaller, as the populations of asia and Africa boom

Could you guys always decipher which males were attractive or did you have to learn?
I needed to learn tbh. I knew what a attractive person looked like but I never knew what qualities made them attractive.

I think the majority of people are like that.

There's some people that you already know are attractive the 9/10 ir 8/10, but to identify high tier normies or why some girls choose other males vs you, you have to learn male aesthetics

I remember when I was young I saw that girls only liked certain guys. Maybe the good looking ones? But who were the good looking ones? Because I’m not a fag I didn’t inherently know which guys were good looking and which ones were ugly. Then as I got older and studied on the internet I found that women like the same thing, tall, white, square jaw, hunter eyes, etc.

Height is an exact meassure, didn´t you know?

I had a friend (emphasis on "had") who was blissfully unaware and thought its all about the pheromones.

I thought short mouthes were an atractive trait :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back