Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Before I found this site I actually lurked on r/depression

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Just to cope with my feelings and find other people that are in the same situation. Now I realize that site is a joke compared to the stories and horrors that people post here. Normie depression is probably a meme indeed.

The type of depression that femoids in general are likely to get is depression from people finding out that they are faking depression.

some dumb whore - im so sad uwu my le boyfriendo broke up with me (10k updoots)

incel : i have been alone for 20 years of my life and i think im gonna kill my self today (1 updoot 0comments)

98B56BCC F413 4D2B 9F9D 60C279BC1A8E

The type of depression that femoids in general are likely to get is depression from people finding out that they are faking depression.
omg i just soo got blackout last night and i lost myyy phonee im sooo depressed rnnnn :( - normies

I used to lurk on here in 2018, and was I like AdvocateDoggy (minus the autistic drawings). I knew I was a virgin, but I thought I was morally superior because I didn't hated foids. Funny how things change.

I used to lurk on here in 2018, and was I like AdvocateDoggy (minus the autistic drawings). I knew I was a virgin, but I thought I was morally superior because I didn't hated foids. Funny how things change.
Actually I came here because rick and morty made a joke about incels in an episode, and before then I didn't really know the term, and that there was a term to refer to what I was. Normally you would just be called "weirdo" or "loner" but you can't find forums based on that. The closest I could find was depression forums. So only when the term incel got popular all of us came together and I realized how much people went through the same ordeals (being bullied, ostracized, hospitalized in mental institutions, no hug for 10 years, etc.)

kek, i was a feminist back then, no joke.

No it’s not. Do me a favor and delete your account
:feelskek: what do you expect when i was 17 and all alone, watching some retarded youtube videos?

Once I accepted the blackpill I lost my depression. But I'm still getting more low-inhib and schizo everyday:feelsLSD:

:feelskek: what do you expect when i was 17 and all alone, watching some retarded youtube videos?
So now you just straight up admit you were lying

”Hurr durr I watched a couple YouTube videos and then somehow became a soy guzzling male feminist tranny”

What the fuck kind of logic is that. I genuinely despise people like you. You’re the type of nigga I would slap around in school and make the laughing stock of the class and you wouldn’t do shit about it

So now you just straight up admit you were lying

”Hurr durr I watched a couple YouTube videos and then somehow became a soy guzzling male feminist tranny”
What?
lemme unpack this, very simple.
Back then, i thought respecting le woman is the only thing you would need to do.
Now i do not, it should be obvious.
You’re the type of nigga I would slap around in school and make the laughing stock of the class and you wouldn’t do shit about it
25178.jpg

:shock: What finally Blackpilled you then?

:shock: What finally Blackpilled you then?
After coping with the redpill and MGTOW in 2019, I started to become more objective about my looks and my and my flaws. I started watching Blackpill YouTubers and started to embrace the Blackpill in 2020.

i was bluepilled as fuck, i hated incels (despite being one and not knowing it), but thankfully this atrocious year changed me and made me think about my situation.

"what if i'm an incel? what if i'm one of them?"

then i started researching, then i discovered this forum. i won't say that it's one of the best things that happened in my life, far from that, it kinda signaled that i have almost no hope, but i've known so many great people and read many things that enlightened me in some sort of way.

before all of that i was a lonely man, sad that no girl gave me the attention i thought i deserved. did this change? no, but at least now i know why i find myself in this awful situation.

to everyone who's reading this, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

sorry for this, i just needed to let it out.

I don't hate girls but still I can only relate to the people here