Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before fame this millionaire Chad had begged but was rejected by a 17yo for sex

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
love_island_sr4_ep1_37.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000416351922.jpg

This Adam Collard guy is the Chaddiest Chad ever. I guess she only wanted teenage Chad

The sheer amount of chads available to her makes it possible to dismiss chads who arent "her type"

Chads get rejected too sometimes. This is not binar rule that chad takes whatever he wants Every Time.

i love how well trained that bitch is to reject men even in their very early 20s, while vigorously fucking men that are 2-3 years younger than that without batting an eye.

literally laughing my ass off at the idea of the classic incel-in-making dude who kept his head down, "was serious" and stuck to schoolwork during his boyhood and late teens, thinking he could always "go back" later and touch women with single digit partner counts

Perhaps he was talking to prime gigastacy. Lookswise and agewise couldn't fulfill her standards

Chads get rejected too sometimes. This is not binar rule that chad takes whatever he wants Every Time.

High IQ. When foids get offered so many Chads, they prefer certain types of Chads and reject the other Chads.

It's over for Chads.

Seems she preferred teen chad.
Agepill hits even chad. Its over. :cryfeels:

17 is absolutely not "far too young" for someone aged 22. That said I'm older but look like 15 compared to him

How tf is 17 young???

Of course he has the full stubble, sleeves and NW0. Fucking faggot cockuscker fucking bitch fuck

holy shit foid standards are so fucking high these days

i love how well trained that bitcsheh is to reject men even in their very early 20s, while vigorously fucking men that are 2-3 years younger than that without batting an eye.

literally laughing my ass off at the idea of the classic incel-in-making dude who kept his head down, "was serious" and stuck to schoolwork during his boyhood and late teens, thinking he could always "go back" later and touch women with single digit partner counts

she rejected him over looks

probably just another dime a dozen fitness "model" steroid types she has messaging her, daily

she'd probably message pale, blonde chad who was late 20s

That's not a chad... put him next to jordan barrett.

I don't believe he got rejected.

High IQ. When foids get offered so many Chads, they prefer certain types of Chads and reject the other Chads.

It's over for Chads.
Does this mean personality unironically matters for chads?

man this shit is hundred percent fake