Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before being blackpilled, did you ever consider betabuxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Many mens lives have been ruined over it.
whoreship is a disease

Idk bro,maybe I considered it yes,I have to admit it but I wasnt too aware of female nature,so i thought it would be somehow "fair" jfl

I never thought of sex as a monetary transaction until I became redpilled.

Betabuxx is such a cope. Imagine toiling away for 40+ hours a day only to give away all the fruits of your labor to a 30 something year old roastie in exchange for no kids no love starfish sex once a month and a divorce lawsuit in 10 years. At that point it's more "bang for your buck" (pun intended) to just screw hookers

No. "I'll find someone who loves me for who I am", jfl.

I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal to wageslave all day if it meant coming home to a faithful wife.
But now that I know how their brains actually function I would never be able to do the betabucks path.

Many mens lives have been ruined over it.
whoreship is a disease
Yes :soy::bluepill:

I always knew it would come down to a "trade" type of arrangement, but then I would read about men getting half their shit taken away from divorce rape, losing jobs from false accusations, their kids being taken away from them, foids still getting to do whatever the fuck they want with no consequences etc etc

It's Over