Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Before and after chad pumps and dumps a hoe

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Femoids should only date their looksmatches without makeup, and stop going for taller and better looking men than themselves.

When they go out their league they start off the relationship all fun and games.

Now she doesn't want to talk about her breakup to her subscribers because she doesn't want them to know her chad ex-boy friend got sick of her and kicked her out his house. When foids go out their league they become used pieces of trash that other men only want to pump and dump, but never commit to. They are too damaged for serious commitment after that point.

I refuse to watch that... wtf. That is some next level soy shit

Fucking western degeneracy.

I made it so only watchng the first 20 seconds of each video will get the point across.

I stopped watching after the footlicking. Gross ass shit.

No way I am watching that either. I dont watch videos posted here in general unless its a podcast from a fellow.

doesn't really look like she's out of his league. she acts beta around him and i'm not sure why, maybe because she had nowhere to live and had to rely on him, fuck knows

Sick of seeing these bf/gf "challenges"

We have to be ready to defend ourselves if troops are deployed to stop the MGTOW Exodus. When the time comes for us to leave America, we cannot be afraid to die. They will try to kill us. I hope if it gets to that point the Iranian military comes to help us escape.

That thumbnail is just fucking disgusting.

I find it hard to watch bf/gf videos tbh but I watched the 2nd one briefly. It seems that she made a 16 minute video about "not wanting to talk about it" which would really explain why he got tired of her, it's the bitchiest thing to do.