Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beer is the best cope

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
You can extend the amount you drink everytime. It makes me feel like a child again

Alcohol is unhealthy cope tbh

if only it didnt make me sick later

I am German and I hate drinking beer

I just chug vodka so I get drunk faster

It bloats the fuck outta my face.

nice
this is what i normally do
oddly enough its easier on my stomach than mixed drinks
I cant drink vodka without adding soda. It feels like acid in my mouth.

Kek you guys are crazy

I cant drink vodka without adding soda. It feels like acid in my mouth.

Kek you guys are crazy
Have you tried Russian Standard of Grey Goose? It's much better and you won't get nearly as fucked from the hangover, you'll just feel really tired but you'll barely have a headache. I know this because on the 30th of August 2014, I drank WAAAYYY too much on an empty stomach on that Saturday morning and I was really sick. Nearly fucking died that day wandering around town, plus I couldn't remember a damn thing. I looked at my phone and I'd have 7 minute calls to a best pal and I had dialled everyone in my address book but I was too drunk to talk. I felt tired for about a week after that.

Have you tried Russian Standard of Grey Goose? It's much better and you won't get nearly as fucked from the hangover, you'll just feel really tired but you'll barely have a headache. I know this because on the 30th of August 2014, I drank WAAAYYY too much on an empty stomach on that Saturday morning and I was really sick. Nearly fucking died that day wandering around town, plus I couldn't remember a damn thing. I looked at my phone and I'd have 7 minute calls to a best pal and I had dialled everyone in my address book but I was too drunk to talk. I felt tired for about a week after that.
I quit drinking and I was never a big drinker. Every type of vodka tasted the same to me.

if only it didnt make me sick later

This is why if you are going to drugmax its better to chose something like weed over alcohol. Alcohol makes you sick and you can die if you get addicted enough while weed doesn't do anything like that.

what you want but cant have is the best of the best copes:feelsrope: