Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Been watching these 90 Day Fiance vids

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
So I've been watching these 90 Day Fiance videos, usually the guy in the video is ugly and wants some kind of foreign hot wife. If you look in the comments section, most of the comments are thrashing on the ugly guy. They'll say it's for some reason other than his looks, at the end of the day, we incels know the truth.

Now, in this other vid. The girl turned out to be ugly and this Russian foreign guy was very Chad. The Russian guy was very aggressive, much more than any of the ugly dudes yet when you look at the comments (remember, this is the same audience), the girls are praising the Chad Russian and saying "he's right" and "yeahh, he can be my daddy". Yet the ugly guy is being very rational but the comments are "he makes me uncomfortable" and "she should leave that guy". JFL. Read those comments.

Looks are everything! Don't ever forget that boyos.

Last edited:
Scripted trash

The halo effect of looks is unbelievable yet society denies the blackpill wtf

The one about the anorexic Russian bride that wouldn't have sex with the guy has some of the strongest blackpills I've ever seen in the comments. They bullied the guy for even wanting it as an uggo.

The one about the anorexic Russian bride that wouldn't have sex with the guy has some of the strongest blackpills I've ever seen in the comments. They bullied the guy for even wanting it as an uggo.

yeah wtf, he has a "creepy smile".