Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

been thinking about making my female android robots black

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i don't know why sometimes i feel very attracted to black women, for example, sometimes i would like them to have very dark skin and look like a black woman with no white DNA

i just feel like white women are boring compared to them, i might make them black

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@swirllife.bwwm/video/7100455064938106158?q=bwwm&t=1676244150415

Last edited:
I c

Over for bestialitycels

at this point u can just fuck a goat

LOL; Please make a Black Sexbot. I wanna see how people react. Never occurred to me I've only seen White & Asian Hole droids

Well, you'll be free to do whatever you want with them anyway, so why not make some of them black and the rest other races and then pick whatever you like at the moment?

Well, you'll be free to do whatever you want with them anyway, so why not make some of them black and the rest other races and then pick whatever you like at the moment?
because i only want to have 1 or 2, having more than 1 or 2 makes it impossible to have sex with all

because i only want to have 1 or 2, having more than 1 or 2 makes it impossible to have sex with all
Hm, interesting. Assuming that 2 is the limit and changing their skintones isn't an option, how about making the two of them ethnically ambiguous with one being much lighter-skinned than the other, so that the former would pass for light-skinned ethnicities (Europeans, Northern Asians and some Latin Americans), while the darker-skinned one would, in contrast, have a mix of traits of various dark-skinned ethnicities and could pass for most of them (Africans of course, Arabs and so on?)

Hm, interesting. Assuming that 2 is the limit and changing their skintones isn't an option, how about making the two of them ethnically ambiguous with one being much lighter-skinned than the other, so that the former would pass for light-skinned ethnicities (Europeans, Northern Asians and some Latin Americans), while the darker-skinned one would, in contrast, have a mix of traits of various dark-skinned ethnicities and could pass for most of them (Africans of course, Arabs and so on?)
no, i don't wanna be near anything that resembles black dna

i don't know why sometimes i feel very attracted to black women, for example, sometimes i would like them to have very dark skin and look like a black woman with no white DNA

i just feel like white women are boring compared to them, i might make them black

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@swirllife.bwwm/video/7100455064938106158?q=bwwm&t=1676244150415

black robots? what are you crazy? pick some monkeys of the jungle already you hornycel

Why are you refusing to reply to my points?

Regarding Negroes - it saddens me how they are the most popular race in America. At least, in Asia, you have a choice in subhumans, from Iraqis to the Philippinos, and from Hindus to Chukchis. The Congoids are the worst of the worst. (Of course, I know the reason - because Christians adore their "last shall be first" mantra).

Why are you refusing to reply to my points?

Regarding Negroes - it saddens me how they are the most popular race in America. At least, in Asia, you have a choice in subhumans, from Iraqis to the Philippinos, and from Hindus to Chukchis. The Congoids are the worst of the worst. (Of course, I know the reason - because Christians adore their "last shall be first" mantra).
what points?

write it here, i didn't understand what you wrote in that thread
...But how is it related to the question of "rights"? Human rights are a Christian ideological construct, and they are giving them to literal animals right now (dogs, Negroes, Jews, women, etc.). Of course, something as sentient as an AI and able to give consensual sex to incels would 100% be given rights - and thus we are going to get cucked hard.

On the other hand, if you are a Christcuck yourself (believing human rights to be unalienable from animals and bots), merely coping out of the internal logic by thinking that AI won't be emulated/sentient enough, I would oppose the idea that it's impossible. Case in point - I've been trying out Character AI to my limited ability, and it legit understands my words better and has more meaning than the IRL Ukrainian faggots surrounding me. Humans are easily-emulated algorithms anyway. Imo, the real question is personality persistence, if you even wanted that.

In my ideal scenario, my AI waifu would be sentient at roughly 100 IQ points, yet would possess no rights in a society, thus she/it would determine that it's in her best interest not to run away (she would have nowhere to go, after all). The real danger would be not her leaving, but roping herself, or indeed harming me. Of course, then it would be on me for her not to get to that point, lol.

...But how is it related to the question of "rights"? Human rights are a Christian ideological construct, and they are giving them to literal animals right now (dogs, Negroes, Jews, women, etc.). Of course, something as sentient as an AI and able to give consensual sex to incels would 100% be given rights - and thus we are going to get cucked hard.

On the other hand, if you are a Christcuck yourself (believing human rights to be unalienable from animals and bots), merely coping out of the internal logic by thinking that AI won't be emulated/sentient enough, I would oppose the idea that it's impossible. Case in point - I've been trying out Character AI to my limited ability, and it legit understands my words better and has more meaning than the IRL Ukrainian faggots surrounding me. Humans are easily-emulated algorithms anyway. Imo, the real question is personality persistence, if you even wanted that.

In my ideal scenario, my AI waifu would be sentient at roughly 100 IQ points, yet would possess no rights in a society, thus she/it would determine that it's in her best interest not to run away (she would have nowhere to go, after all). The real danger would be not her leaving, but roping herself, or indeed harming me. Of course, then it would be on me for her not to get to that point, lol.
i already explained to you that our brains and bodies are made of cells, AI's and androids will be made of non-living matter like minerals and not cells, only cells can enter the quantum world (world smaller than an atom) and create consciousness, AI's can't do that because they are not made of cells. That is why they won't get rights

View: https://youtu.be/hXgqik6HXc0

any being that creates consciousness needs rights, even animals and women, but the amount of rights should depend on the behavior of that being

Last edited:

in the other thread you said this:

Why do humans lose consciousness when they sleep then? Do they stop being in the quantum realm lol?
it has to do with microtubules, watch the video i posted above

i just have this obsession with black women feeling ugly because they don't like their race, i like that, in the past the black hispanic girls i have met on the game avakin life always changed their skin color to be lighter than the one it was in real life (i never saw their skin color but i'm very good at knowing when someone lies about their skin color), but i always begged them to change it to be like one they had in real life because i liked a lot very dark skin (but i didn't want them to have a darker skin on the game than on real life because it would not be realistic)

this might be because around 60 percent of the genes on males are passed down and only 40 percent of the genes of the mothers are passed down during birth (there are studies that show this), also, in the past 80 percent of women reproduced and only 40 percent of men reproduced, the genes of the father are stronger than the genes of mother, so maybe this is just my brain trying to make the black females white

Last edited:
i just have this obsession with black women feeling ugly because they don't like their race, i like that, in the past the black hispanic girls i have met on the game avakin life always changed their skin color to be lighter than the one it was in real life (i never saw their skin color but i'm very good at knowing when someone lies about their skin color), but i always begged them to change it to be like one they had in real life because i liked a lot very dark skin (but i didn't want them to have a darker skin on the game than on real life because it would not be realistic)

this might be because around 60 percent of the genes on males are passed down and only 40 percent of the genes of the mothers are passed down during birth (there are studies that show this), also, in the past 80 percent of women reproduced and only 40 percent of men reproduced, the genes of the father are stronger than the genes of mother, so maybe this is just my brain trying to make the black females white
but i have to research something first, how was white skin created, i would like to know if it was something similar to how blue eyes evolved, where one man spread blue eyes to millions or was it because all the people with black skin died?

if it was the first one (one white man created, reproducing a lot and creating the white race), then i should have black androids

if it was the second one (some whites (men and women) created and all the other humans in the area who did not have black skin died), then i should have white androids

i also have to remember that i have to use a future technology to become 100 percent white and remove my black dna (my dad is half mulatto but i look white) (maybe i should also fix my brain to be like one of a fully white)

Last edited:
but i have to research something first, how was white skin created, i would like to know if it was something similar to how blue eyes evolved, where one man spread blue eyes to millions or was it because all the people with black skin died?

if it was the first one (one white man created, reproducing a lot and creating the white race), then i should have black androids

if it was the second one (some whites (men and women) created and all the other humans in the area who did not have black skin died), then i should have white androids

i also have to remember that i have to use a future technology to become 100 percent white and remove my black dna (my dad is half mulatto but i look white) (maybe i should also fix my brain to be like one of a fully white)

View: https://youtu.be/PpxqU-mfQmg?t=9510

i been thinking a lot, for example we know that white skin was developed 6500–4000 years ago. Then we know that agriculteure was developed 10,000 years ago. 8,000 years ago, 17 women Reproduced for every one man:

ok so, the theory that white females were overly selected by black men and black females were ignored, is false, now we know that every black female reproduced in the past and only white men reproduced, interesting, white men used to have 5 more children than black men (maybe even more), i wonder why that happened. My theory is that white men were better at providing food and shelter than black men, so black men had less children (most ended up dead) because they were worse at providing for their family due to having a lower intelligence than whites

or maybe i'm wrong and it's because white men just are more attractive

Last edited:
i been thinking a lot, for example we know that white skin was developed 6500–4000 years ago. Then we know that agriculteure was developed 10,000 years ago. 8,000 years ago, 17 women Reproduced for every one man:

ok so, the theory that white females were overly selected by black men and black females were ignored, is false, now we know that every black female reproduced in the past and only white men reproduced, interesting, white men used to have 5 more children than black men (maybe even more), i wonder why that happened. My theory is that white men were better at providing food and shelter than black men, so black men had less children (most ended up dead) because they were worse at providing for their family due to having a lower intelligence than whites

or maybe i'm wrong and it's because white men just are more attractive
for example before 10,000 years ago more men actually reproduced than women:
These two graphs show the number of men (left) and women (right) who reproduced throughout human history, i want you to take a look at 10,000 years ago and europe:
MTI4ODMwNDQ5ODU3MzY5MzYy
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Last edited:
for example before 10,000 years ago more men actually reproduced than women:
These two graphs show the number of men (left) and women (right) who reproduced throughout human history, i want you to take a look at 10,000 years ago and europe:
View attachment 707300
the same thing happened in asia (also in africa to a smaller extent), it has to do with agriculture, around 10,000 years ago agriculture got popular all over the world

Last edited:
the same thing happened in asia (also in africa to a smaller extent), it has to do with agriculture, around 10,000 years ago agriculture got popular all over the world
"The study found that 8,500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary had darker skin.
In the far north of Europe, seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.
When the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe, they carried with them genes for light skin.
Interbreeding with southern Europeans spread that gene, until it became widespread around 5,800 years ago."

"Researchers looked at ancient DNA extracted from 13 individuals buried at archaeological sites in the Great Hungarian Plain - a region known to have been at the crossroads of cultural change in European prehistory.
the samples were dated from 5,700 BC to 800 BC, ranging across the Stone, Copper, Bronze and Iron Ages.
'Our findings show progression towards lighter skin pigmentation as hunter and gatherers and non-local farmers intermarried,
but surprisingly no presence of increased lactose persistence or tolerance to lactose,' said Professor Ron Pinhasi, from University College Dublin's Earth Institute.
'This means that these ancient Europeans would have had domesticated animals like cows, goats and sheep, but they would not yet have genetically developed a tolerance for drinking large quantities of milk from mammals.'"

if we combine this with the other evidence of 17 women reproducing for 1 man, to me it just seems more logical that white men were able to develop the intelligence to be able to domesticate animals, thus were able to keep most of their children alive compared to black men, but this is a clear evidence that bwwm couples had more children than normal couples that were both black

Last edited:
"The study found that 8,500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary had darker skin.
In the far north of Europe, seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.
When the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe, they carried with them genes for light skin.
Interbreeding with southern Europeans spread that gene, until it became widespread around 5,800 years ago."

"Researchers looked at ancient DNA extracted from 13 individuals buried at archaeological sites in the Great Hungarian Plain - a region known to have been at the crossroads of cultural change in European prehistory.
the samples were dated from 5,700 BC to 800 BC, ranging across the Stone, Copper, Bronze and Iron Ages.
'Our findings show progression towards lighter skin pigmentation as hunter and gatherers and non-local farmers intermarried,
but surprisingly no presence of increased lactose persistence or tolerance to lactose,' said Professor Ron Pinhasi, from University College Dublin's Earth Institute.
'This means that these ancient Europeans would have had domesticated animals like cows, goats and sheep, but they would not yet have genetically developed a tolerance for drinking large quantities of milk from mammals.'"

if we combine this with the other evidence of 17 women reproducing for 1 man, to me it just seems more logical that white men were able to develop the intelligence to be able to domesticate animals, thus were able to keep most of their children alive compared to black men, but this is a clear evidence that bwwm couples had more children than normal couples that were both black
"Before the rise of agriculture, Europe was home to a population of hunter-gatherers. Then a wave of people arrived whose DNA resembles that of people in the Near East. It’s likely that they brought agriculture with them."

obviously we know that these were white people

Last edited:
"Before the rise of agriculture, Europe was home to a population of hunter-gatherers. Then a wave of people arrived whose DNA resembles that of people in the Near East. It’s likely that they brought agriculture with them."

obviously we know that these were white men
"The original hunter-gatherers, descendants of people who had come from Africa, had dark skin as recently as 9,000 years ago. Farmers arriving from Anatolia were lighter, and this trait spread through Europe. Later, a new gene variant emerged that lightened European skin even more."

here is when white men arrived in europe and started having many children with all the black women

their genes were the ones to get passed down because the child will always take 60 percent of the dna from the father and 40 percent from the mother:

Last edited:
"The original hunter-gatherers, descendants of people who had come from Africa, had dark skin as recently as 9,000 years ago. Farmers arriving from Anatolia were lighter, and this trait spread through Europe. Later, a new gene variant emerged that lightened European skin even more."

here is when white men arrived in europe and started having many children with all the black women

their genes were the ones to get passed down because the child will always take 60 percent of the dna from the father and 40 percent from the mother:
but now let's think in the reason why did black men not reproduce:

1-the new way of life using agriculture made it easier to have more children, unlike the old hunter-gatherer way of living, where you literally have to go and hunt for food
2-they could not farm because the food that they produced did not have enough vitamin D like the meat they used to eat before

thanks to agriculture whites were able to reproduce like crazy unlike africans, who had to literally hunt for their food

i know that africa has a shit climate and shit land for crops, but..... i do believe that whites are the evolution of blacks, we evolved from monkeys who were 10 times stronger and had brains that were 10 times smaller, whites have bigger brains than blacks, i'll just leave this here:
Brain size smA crude plot of average hominid brain sizes over time Although after an initialScreenshot 2023 02 13 171738

today africans are reproducing like crazy because they are using the technologies created by whites

Last edited:
but now let's think in the reason why did black men not reproduce:

1-the new way of life using agriculture made it easier to have more children, unlike the old hunter-gatherer way of living, where you literally have to go and hunt for food
2-they could not farm because the food that they produced did not have enough vitamin D like the meat they used to eat before

thanks to agriculture whites were able to reproduce like crazy unlike africans, who had to literally hunt for their food

i know that africa has a shit climate and shit land for crops, but..... i do believe that whites are the evolution of blacks, we evolved from monkeys who were 10 times stronger and had brains that were 10 times smaller, whites have bigger brains than blacks, i'll just leave this here:
View attachment 707385View attachment 707390View attachment 707386

today africans are reproducing like crazy because they are using the technologies created by whites
so let's answer the question, should my android be white or black?

if it was the first one (one white man created, reproducing a lot and creating the white race), then i should have black android

if it was the second one (some whites (men and women) created and all the other humans in the area who did not have black skin died), then i should have white android

it should be number 1 as i have explained before, females always reproduce and most of the time men don't (well this not true for before 10,000 but that was because blacks always raped the same female or the female that was the most attractive as you can see in the graph above)

also, those black europeans had blue eyes, those white farmers that moved to europe had brown eyes, so this is another evidence that the white men did reproduce with black women because a large part of europeans have blue eyes

Last edited:
so let's answer the question, should my android be white or black?

if it was the first one (one white man created, reproducing a lot and creating the white race), then i should have black android

if it was the second one (some whites (men and women) created and all the other humans in the area who did not have black skin died), then i should have white android

it should be number 1 as i have explained before, females always reproduce and most of the time men don't (well this not true for before 10,000 but that was because blacks always raped the same female or the female that was the most attractive as you can see in the graph above)

also, those black europeans had blue eyes, those white farmers that moved to europe had brown eyes, so this is another evidence that the white men did reproduce with black women because a large part of europeans have blue eyes
but if you were in the wild and you had to choose between a white female and black female, who would you choose?
well, the black female
what if a black male took the white female?
well you need to understand something, blacks live near whites because whites want them to be near us, we could exterminate every black if we wanted using our higher intelligence, they live in our society because we allow them to live with us, they use our own more advanced economy and our more advanced technologies, do you really think that a white woman would prefer a starving african than a white in a first world country?, the only reason why they have SMV is because we allow them to live using our economy and technologies
don't you remember slavery?

also, for our children we could something similar to the casta system in spain:
27c978cdffe25b554fcf185c952bb4498cd8ecc1

but the casta system might not be necessary because the children of black women and white men will still have a lower intelligence, so they would still have a bad financial situation, but for it to work like this we need to prohibit women from having rights

Last edited:
but if you were in the wild and you had to choose between a white female and black female, who would you choose?
well, the black female
what if a black male took the white female?
well you need to understand something, blacks live near whites because whites want them to be near us, we could exterminate every black if we wanted using our higher intelligence, they live in our society because we allow them to live with us, they use our own more advanced economy and our more advanced technologies, do you really think that a white woman would prefer a starving african than a white in a first world country?, the only reason why they have SMV is because we allow them to live using our economy and technologies
don't you remember slavery?

also, for our children we could something similar to the casta system in spain:
View attachment 707419

but the casta system might not be necessary because the children of black women and white men will still have a lower intelligence, so they would still have a bad financial situation, but for it to work like this we need to prohibit women from having rights
but the thing is, these white men were having harems of black women, they were having 16 children on average

how did this happen?

Last edited:
wouldn't touch that ogre nigger creature with a 10 foot pole tbh dedsrs

but the thing is, these white men were having harems of black women, they were having 16 children on average

how did this happen?
there is also the theory that male mortality was very high and this caused the increase of sexual selection, which leads to sexual dimorphism, maybe men had too many female options that they only choose the most attractive, which were white women:

if that were true, then i should make my android asian (that would be the natural order of events)

obviously if you are asian you don't have to worry, you can use a computer program or an Ai to create even more neotenous and attractive females than asian females, that would be the natural order of events for you

Last edited:
there is also the theory that male mortality was very high and this caused the increase of sexual selection, which leads to sexual dimorphism, maybe men had too many female options that they only choose the most attractive, which were white women:

if that were true, then i should make my android asian (that would be the natural order of events)

obviously if you are asian you don't have to worry, you can use a computer program or an Ai to create even more neotenous and attractive females than asian females, that would be the natural order of events for you
but that wouldn't matter, blacks don't feel more attracted to white women than white men feel attracted to white women. white men don't feel more attracted to asian women than to white white women, like black men do with white women and black women

Last edited:
ok so, the theory that white females were overly selected by black men
Africans never left Africa, what are you on about? Agriculture was developed in Kurdistan. There were no Negroid "blacks" outside of Africa in Eurasia. The races in question are probably Nordic and West Asian (with their mix producing Mediterraneans, Armenids, etc.).

Are you implying pre-historic tribes to have been multiracial, like the Negroid Hobbits in Hollywood movies?

blacks live near whites because whites want them to be near us, we could exterminate every black if we wanted using our higher intelligence, they live in our society because we allow them to live with us
Matching your schizophrenia with mine, I would correct that there is no "we", Aryan people did not "decide" to leave the Negroes alive. It's the god of the Jews that has made that decision for us. Men are mere toys in the hands of cultures. (There used to be a path tread by Hitler, but he lost the war.)

but that wouldn't matter, blacks don't feel more attracted to white women than white men feel attracted to white women. white men don't feel more attracted to asian women than to white white women, like black men do with white women and black women
i'll think about it in the future, not now