Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been thinking a lot about roping lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Everyday I go to work doing the same stressful shit everyday. What's the point? My life ain't gonna get any better. I don't see much room for advancement in my career thanks to being a brainlet and having autism. There's basically nothing to really look forward to except getting burnt out before I reach retirement.

Do you know how normies cope? They still have something to look forward to. Maybe its their family or their possible chance of getting a good position (Normies tend to be quite delusional for a while)

Do you know why by late 40s, a lot of normies start offing themselves? Coz they realized it was all a lie. There was nothing to look forward to all along and they were caught up in a lie. They were brought on by delusion that life is still worth fighting for. Thats its still worth struggling for your family or some shit. When the agepill catches up with them and their looks deteriorate as well as become slower that they get replaced, that no family or company will give them the respect they deserve, they finally have a bit of understanding on how we feel and shoot themselves.

Hope is why people still struggle in life. And frankly I don't see it anymore. I really don't why I will have to do this painful shit until I die.

There are bettER options.

Wageceldom is the worst hell imaginable

Eventually life starts sucking for pretty much everyone, for some sooner than others.

Literally family and psychadellics. That's all I have to cope with.

You need to cope harder to resist the rope.

Wageslaving + inceldom= hell. But there are even worse hells. Try to focus on the positive and minimize your expenses so that you can maybe work less. Also God is real, get saved, this life is terrible for everyone and for some even much more than for others, but it's finite and kinda short if you think about it. Pray for help.

Are you suffering from chronic pain? Are you disabled? If no I’d say keep going.