Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Been taking Ashwaganda for a week now...

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
I don't know if it's placebo, but i feel a little more calm and a little less depressed.

Attachments

• sYDqBU1.jpg
    sYDqBU1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 5
It's over for you :cryfeels:

It works, Saint John’s Wort as well.

No, not a placebo, Ashwagandha leaf extract was used for calming down crazy, biting, drooling lunatics in the curryland since the ancient time.

Aswhagandha means "Horse-smell" (Aswha == Horse, Gandha == Smell) if you boil it's leaves, they give smell like horse piss, so you need to take it by mixing with honey or milk.

I don't know if it's placebo, but i feel a little more calm and a little less depressed.
No, not a placebo, Ashwagandha leaf extract was used for calming down crazy, biting, drooling lunatics in the curryland since the ancient time.

Aswhagandha means "Horse-smell" (Aswha == Horse, Gandha == Smell) if you boil it's leaves, they give smell like horse piss, so you need to take it by mixing with honey or milk.
I tried it and it gave me the ITCHES!
damn rare side effect!
But...
It works, Saint John’s Wort as well.
Saint johns wort seems to help... But it gives me a headache at the proper dose, so i only do a 1/3rd dose. 1 300mg capsule a day before any expected stress. Helps with motivation too! I might start growing it since it will survive my area.

What i do almost daily is ginkgo biloba. And gotu kola. (One of the dot-indian brami herbs.) They seem to be relaxing yet energizing.

Also rhodiola is good, but it's expensive and doesn't grow this far south....

I tried it and it gave me the ITCHES!
damn rare side effect!
But...

Saint johns wort seems to help... But it gives me a headache at the proper dose, so i only do a 1/3rd dose. 1 300mg capsule a day before any expected stress. Helps with motivation too! I might start growing it since it will survive my area.

What i do almost daily is ginkgo biloba. And gotu kola. (One of the dot-indian brami herbs.) They seem to be relaxing yet energizing.

Also rhodiola is good, but it's expensive and doesn't grow this far south....

What does ginko do for you?

What does ginko do for you?
Makes me feel much better. More energy. Motivated. Less pain.

Fresh leaves are the best! Tangy from terpines! (Like pine) super great stuff fresh! Easy and Cheap to grow too! Grows anywhere!

It's a blood thinner so it improves circulation. Also improves memory. Pretty common herb.

Mainly due to the poor quality of clinical research with the plant, there is no high-quality evidence that it provides any medicinal benefit and may cause adverse effects if taken together with prescription drugs.