Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Been rotting like crazy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Bro my screen time last 2 months is comparable to the screen time I had in quarantine. I’m fucking getting close to 15 hours on the week days bro this is fucking bad.

Bro my screen time last 2 months is comparable to the screen time I had in quarantine. I’m fucking getting close to 15 hours on the week days bro this is fucking bad.
I have no social life, and I'm spending a lot of my time rotting here because I have nobody to talk with irl.

My teeth are rotting

Fix that nigger
My dentist is full of foids, I don’t want them to humiliate me for being a tooth rot maxxer. It make make me a little bit hypER

My dentist is full of foids, I don’t want them to humiliate me for being a tooth rot maxxer. It make make me a little bit hypER
Could you find a different clinic? Where I live in Canada every place I've been is full of women too

Could you find a different clinic? Where I live in Canada every place I've been is full of women too
This one is conveniently close. Maybe if I lowinhibmaxx I could go through with going there. I’m gonna need 20 fucking root canals and they’ll also put me on fluoride treatment and I’ll become retarded from the fluoride, Suicidefuel

I would think this is normal for incels