Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Been playing online with evil normies for 3 years

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
My social rejection has always been perpetual. When COVID came in I was in mid school to high school transition and I was in quarantine during this time yet nothing didn't ever change. Still got bullied through video games by 2 different normies in different periods. The 1st one has been abusing me for 2 years and the other 1 year.

Since I was young and very stupid at these times. They were the only friend's I could play with and I just kept crawling back to them. Same things repeated over and over : when we were only 2 persons discussing in the chat, they always acted like they wanted to befriend and they would always go my way and act like they would give a fuck about me. And at the second one or several other of their friends came in, they just completely changed personalities and started verbally attacking me, bullying, trolling me, making fun of me, clash me about the few parts of my personality I showed them, or always blame me because I wasn't on their level at some games.

I was always innocent and passive for years during all the moments when people hated on me, hit/pushed, verbally abused me, manipulated me and same thing went when I started joining normies groups online, I just let them abuse me and abuse the fact that I would always come back to them for being so weak, submissive and friendless.

One thing is certain. If the same thing ever happens again today, I will not be letting that slide a single time, I'm gonna immediately fuck these pricks off.

So I got already mistreated because of my looks and shortness. But it was also at this moment that I learned that normies (males and females) could hate you even more if you combine autism + weird unfitting personality in addition to looks.

It doesn't get any better for ugly people. The best you can do is at least have a good personality without showing what you look like, otherwise evil people will still shit on you if they sense a tiny part of your personality that doesn't fit in their cucked tradition. PS : the first normie knew my appearance and had much fun telling all his evil friends how I had a face that looks like a soccer ball several times. The second normie didn't not but my high pitched dry inconsistent voice didn't prevent him from cyber-bullying me at his turn.

Last edited:
So I got already mistreated because of my looks and shortness. But it was also at this moment that I learned that normies (males and females) could hate you even more if you combine autism + weird unfitting personality in addition to looks.
ah yes. we aren't even safe online, in a place where a face or any other physical thing exists. but once they sense that subtle difference about you they will abuse it. the pain is shared

the pain is shared
What happened to you ? (If you would like to say)

By the way you should know that the 2nd normies who bullied me actually turned out to be gay :feelskek: can't believe I let this femlet assault me

Last edited:
we aren't even safe online, in a place where a face or any other physical thing exists. but once they sense that subtle difference about you they will abuse it
I swear that's how it goes... They are fucking reptiles

And at the second one or several other of their friends came in, they just completely changed personalities and started verbally attacking me, bullying, trolling me, making fun of me, clash me about the few parts of my personality I showed them, or always blame me because I wasn't on their level at some games.
They sound like two people I once played Minecraft with. They always fucked my creations up so I quit and they eventually stopped playing entirely.

What happened to you ? (If you would like to say)

By the way you should know that the 2nd normies who bullied me actually turned out to be gay :feelskek: can't believe I let this femlet assault me
My own experience involves an online foid and my online ex best friend. Basically this wench was actually into me when I kid for some reason and me and her talked for months, however she consistently commented on my weight and height at the time saying that if I ever wanted to be something close to them I would need to change myself.. so fat undesirable me ate differently and lost a few pounds. Meanwhile my friend was in her dms exposing my deep insecurities, my thoughts, whatever, which all translated back to my conversations with this fucking degenerate bitch. This happened for a year about, the whole time she and him were basically using me as a puppet and getting me to do ridiculous things for their validation. I eventually stuck up for myself, made the bitch hurt (literally) and he.. well.. got karma.

I was 12 or 13 at the time. Years later, karma fucked him in the ass literally. he turned out to be a complete fag and also changed his gender and is working at mcdonalds.

My own experience involves an online foid and my online ex best friend. Basically this wench was actually into me when I kid for some reason and me and her talked for months, however she consistently commented on my weight and height at the time saying that if I ever wanted to be something close to them I would need to change myself.. so fat undesirable me ate differently and lost a few pounds. Meanwhile my friend was in her dms exposing my deep insecurities, my thoughts, whatever, which all translated back to my conversations with this fucking degenerate bitch. This happened for a year about, the whole time she and him were basically using me as a puppet and getting me to do ridiculous things for their validation. I eventually stuck up for myself, made the bitch hurt (literally) and he.. well.. got karma.

I was 12 or 13 at the time. Years later, karma fucked him in the ass literally. he turned out to be a complete fag and also changed his gender and is working at mcdonalds.
Dayum... The first part on you being the laughing stock of 2 evil cunts, with your """"best friend"""" turning out to be traiturd and this girl being a worthless humanoid manipulator was really brutal to read. It's one of the worst pain to receive double betrayal by a foid and your best friend. Such evil.

However I really JFLed my thin ass out at the second part :feelskek:
Very good for you that you could beat the girl up (without any consequences) and your best friend got karma'd so bad he must look like this :feelsclown: :lul:

They sound like two people I once played Minecraft with. They always fucked my creations up so I quit and they eventually stopped playing entirely.
They have no fucking respect. I could handle being T-bagged on and not revived in Apex by my so-called friends, or even getting suddenly kicked out the Deluxo plentily in the air in GTA 5 with the normie repeatedly saying "Whatchu gonna do ? Whatchu gonna do ? :soy::feelsgah:" or being used as a punching bag on Rocket league private match because I was new to the game and didn't know how to play while he had already 2 years of experience so he took fun shredding me in front of his normie friend and then leave when he said earlier he was gonna show me some bases and tricks to be good (these are real examples of the online bullying I went through during these 3 years).

But destroying Minecraft creation is clearly a pure lack of respect and dignity. Sweating your ass to create something original just for them to come and destroy it I would definitely lose my mind at this moment :lasereyes:.
Be careful with who you trust and who are worth having permissions to modify your map, brocel.

They have no fucking respect. I could handle being T-bagged on and not revived in Apex by my so-called friends, or even getting suddenly kicked out the Deluxo plentily in the air in GTA 5 with the normie repeatedly saying "Whatchu gonna do ? Whatchu gonna do ? :soy::feelsgah:" or being used as a punching bag on Rocket league private match because I was new to the game and didn't know how to play while he had already 2 years of experience so he took fun shredding me in front of his normie friend and then leave when he said earlier he was gonna show me some bases and tricks to be good (these are real examples of the online bullying I went through during these 3 years).

But destroying Minecraft creation is clearly a pure lack of respect and dignity. Sweating your ass to create something original just for them to come and destroy it I would definitely lose my mind at this moment :lasereyes:.
Be careful with who you trust and who are worth having permissions to modify your map, brocel.
I don't play that garbage game anymore but yes, we must be careful who to trust. Often times, none can be trusted.

Dayum... The first part on you being the laughing stock of 2 evil cunts, with your """"best friend"""" turning out to be traiturd and this girl being a worthless humanoid manipulator was really brutal to read. It's one of the worst pain to receive double betrayal by a foid and your best friend. Such evil.

However I really JFLed my thin ass out at the second part :feelskek:
Very good for you that you could beat the girl up (without any consequences) and your best friend got karma'd so bad he must look like this :feelsclown: :lul:
don't worry, i look back on that and it makes me laugh too about the fact i was a fucking retard. i forgot to mention too that worthless foid is a single mom who got everything leaked on 4chan lmao. they did come crawling back to me a few years ago thinking they could swindle me for money.

and i didn't even have to touch them. #nsfw she slit like a good trash can