Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been playing a few cod campaigns over the past few days

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Played some of the cod campaigns, some of which considered to be the worst which i avoided for years because of that.

Mw2 remastered, probably my 5th time playing the campaign. Some levels are trash now but a few are still good like no Russian or the Washington levels.

Ghosts, I avoided for years. People said it was the worst one. Not even remotely true now that I played it. The story is trash, the ending is stupid, but great setpieces. Some of the best in the series. It's fun so it's good despite being stupid. What cod campaign isn't stupid? This one has cool levels like the tower or the space ones, jungle ones, alot more.

Modern warfare 2019. Terrible. Dogshit. Both stupid and not fun at all to play. Ghosts is by far better in every way. Plenty of foids thrown in just to make it worse.

Any codcels here? Playing cod campaigns is an incel trait. Normies stick to multiplayer only. Which are your favorite if so?

Last edited:
Playing cod campaigns is an incel trait.
JFL. The best moments of cod where from COD4 to black ops1 including the campaign's. Cod became trash after black ops 1

I miss playing cod

JFL. The best moments of cod where from COD4 to black ops1 including the campaign's. Cod became trash after black ops 1
Not true. A few after are good. That's normie as hell to claim the tired old cod 4 - black ops 1/2 shit.

I liked any mission where you could use the FAL. Especially the favela mission in Brazil.

I liked the raid on the Gulag as well. Good stuff. Haven't played in 7 or 8 years. I'll have to dig my 360 game out and play it. I think its on backward compatibility now.

Modern warfare 2019 was complete utter DOGSHIT and even had foid commanders and middle eastern foid general LMFAO

Modern warfare 2019 was complete utter DOGSHIT and even had foid commanders and middle eastern foid general LMFAO
Yup

They added a bitch who they made have bigger tits then her model, which is based, but not even to compensate for the rest of the game

Ghosts, I avoided for years. People said it was the worst one. Not even remotely true now that I played it. The story is trash, the ending is stupid, but great setpieces. Some of the best in the series. It's fun so it's good despite being stupid. What cod campaign isn't stupid? This one has cool levels like the tower or the space ones, jungle ones, alot more.
Only COD series I've played are COD2, World at War and Ghosts.

I played Ghosts at my cousin's house on his console, the campaign was fun.
The jungle one I found to be the best.

Cod 5 + Bo 1 and 2 is all I need