Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Been out of rehab a month, and at last into my new flat.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
So done the full 3 months in rehab, I left on March 17th and was moved straight into my little supported housing council flat. So after 5 and a half years I am officially no longer a Homelesscel :dab: It's a perfect little place, plenty big enough for me. The carers come in once a day and clean the place for me, not that it needs it, and they deliver my meals 3 times a day. I have at last got all of my possessions under my own roof, instead of spread across various crackden's and above pubs. It's gonna take me a hell of a long time to get used to it, I still wake up in the morning expecting to be on some manky crackden floor with skagheads stepping all over me or lying outside. Also I haven't had, nor been tempted to, have a drink since 5th December 2019. Which for a stone-cold Alcoholiccel like me (16 pints of cider plus half a litre of vodka 7 days a week) is also a really weird (but great) experience.

Unfortunately my health is still beyond shit and I will die before my time due to 20 years of extreme alcohol abuse, I am at least though, quite comfortable. I feel better than I have done many, many years and this whole lockdown shit really doesn't bother me. As I can never drink alcohol again it means I can never go in a pub again, which was my life for 20 years. So lockdown or no lockdown, I'd have been stuck in a flat with no life most day's anyway. And all of us Incel's are well used to solitude lol, it makes me laugh all these Normie faggot's having mental breakdowns after a WEEK of enforced solitude as some of us Oldcel's have literally been enduring this hell for decades. Man the fuck up :feelskek:

Oh, and good to be back on .co :feelsYall: I just needed a month's headspace and time to adjust after leaving rehab and moving into my own flat. Thanks for the many DM's some of you guys sent.

Some pics of my little den:
Untitled

20200320 164113
20200320 164222
20200320 164322
20200321 172428
20200320 164235

Alot better than the crackden kitchen I was in back along lol. See Below thread:

Last edited:
So after 5 and a half years I am officially no longer a Homelesscel :dab: Also I haven't had, nor been tempted to, have a drink since 5th December 2019.
Nice man, its good to see you doing ok.

Looks cozy enough bro

Mogs me, at living on his own.

Happy for you bro. You look like you’ve got a pretty sweet setup. It’s always lifefuel to see guys on the up and up!

Looks like a nice place. Lifefuel tbh.

Nice man, its good to see you doing ok.
Keep it up :feelsokman:
Happy for you bro. You look like you’ve got a pretty sweet setup. It’s always lifefuel to see guys on the up and up!
Looks like a nice place. Lifefuel tbh.
Looks cozy enough bro
Mogs me, at living on his own.
Cheers guy's :) If I hadn't have got this after rehab and had to go back to being a homeless tramp I would've been dead within weeks, so I'm really enjoying it. Just having my own space without loads of crackheads about or lying on the street is fucking amazing, it's just a pity you have to literally be hours away from death for the government to finally help an Incel. At least they did I suppose, I'm one of the lucky ones.

Nicely done man.

Pretty cosy place. Glad for you, fellowcel.

Glad to know that, man!

welcome back! :feelsautistic:
and really good to hear that you're doing ok, bro!
lifefuel indeed

We're you an alcoholic?

very nice to see. glad that you have some security now and are not suffering as much fren

Wholesome as fuck. Keep at it!

Nice place, it's good that you're not homeless anymore. How did you become homeless in the first place though?

Looks comfy. Good for you, man.

Also good to see that the welfare system (assuming that's what funds this) doesn't exclusively go to single mothers and their offspring.

Last edited:
TIL Exodus Redus.
So... when are you gonna host an incels party?

Good work, you've made real progress based on what you've said. I hope things go well for you.

Lookin good brother. GYOW :y'all:

Nice place, it's good that you're not homeless anymore. How did you become homeless in the first place though?
My mum kicked me out nearly 6 years ago as my drinking was too much for her to take, which is fair enough as I could be quite a nasty bastard to her when I was drunk, and she didn't wanna watch me die. She's still cool though and is the only woman to ever have my back and never judge me no matter what shit I've done, she always gave me £100's of extra money a month on top of my NEETbux when I was a Homelesscel, knowing that I was gonna piss it away on alcohol.

We're you an alcoholic?
For just over 20 years yeah. Although I'm off drink now, my liver, kidneys, pancreas and heart bear the scars of my decadence, and it's only a matter of time before one of them packs in and finishes me off. Just a matter of which one.

For just over 20 years yeah. Although I'm off drink now, my liver, kidneys, pancreas and heart bear the scars of my decadence, and it's only a matter of time before one of them packs in and finishes me off. Just a matter of which one.
Are you still in a lot of pain or is the medication stopping it or at least taking the edge off of it?

Glad you are doing well, was just thinking about you the other day as I couldn’t recall you posting since the day you went to paintball.

Life is a horrible experience.

legit happy for you mate. good luck and have fun :feelsokman: