Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been noticing a lot more Arabs where I live

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
It's the strangest thing. For those of you who don't know, I live in L.A (Los Angeles), the most hypergamous city in America according to my research. Well the strangest thing has been happening lately. I have been noticing a massive influx of Arabs. Usually the most common types of people I see everyday are Mexicans, Black people, Asians hiding in their communities, and on really rare occasions another white person, but for some reason I have been noticing way more Arabs.

I have been consistently going out on a bike ride for a little over a month, and before that i'd typically do some walks around my area too. I don't think they're tourists either because where I live isn't exactly a tourist hub in California. You might be thinking i'm confusing them for Mexicans, but no just about 10-20 minutes before I made this post while I was doing a bike ride, some dude pulled up in the middle of the street in traffic in his expensive car blasting fucking some ISIS theme song or something of that nature in his car, popped open his back truck pulled something out of it as people were honking at this dude and got back in his car nonchalantly and drove off.

Another noteworthy incident was a few days ago where I saw a group of about 4 of em all in a car, (I think it was a fucking roll royce), and they were coming out of a neighborhood nearby aswell.

I don't know what the fuck is going on ngl.

They status mog the shit out of me tho, it's over.

Its (((them))) bringing these people in white countries

It’s over for many, man.

You need to get the fuck out of that leftist hellhole bro

god damn i would hate to live in LA so much, would drive me insane

some dude pulled up in the middle of the street in traffic in his expensive car blasting fucking some ISIS theme song or something of that nature in his car, popped open his back truck pulled something out of it as people were honking at this dude and got back in his car nonchalantly and drove off.
Based, hope they cleanse LA of degenerates

It's the strangest thing. For those of you who don't know, I live in L.A (Los Angeles), the most hypergamous city in America according to my research. Well the strangest thing has been happening lately. I have been noticing a massive influx of Arabs. Usually the most common types of people I see everyday are Mexicans, Black people, Asians hiding in their communities, and on really rare occasions another white person, but for some reason I have been noticing way more Arabs.

I have been consistently going out on a bike ride for a little over a month, and before that i'd typically do some walks around my area too. I don't think they're tourists either because where I live isn't exactly a tourist hub in California. You might be thinking i'm confusing them for Mexicans, but no just about 10-20 minutes before I made this post while I was doing a bike ride, some dude pulled up in the middle of the street in traffic in his expensive car blasting fucking some ISIS theme song or something of that nature in his car, popped open his back truck pulled something out of it as people were honking at this dude and got back in his car nonchalantly and drove off.

Another noteworthy incident was a few days ago where I saw a group of about 4 of em all in a car, (I think it was a fucking roll royce), and they were coming out of a neighborhood nearby aswell.

I don't know what the fuck is going on ngl.

They status mog the shit out of me tho, it's over.

Are you sure they were Arabs? Alot of Armenians and Persians in LA.

I'm in the San Francisco area and haven't noticed that yet. I have noticed there are many more Mexicans coming each year.

wtf u live in la bro? incel meetup

Move to a based state like Texas

Good, degenerate West needs to be destroyed

move to new england bro. Most white foids here stick to their own kind.