Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting been laughed at in 2 separate occasions in the span of 2 days

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
one time was a foid on the bus, the other time is in college when a fat 165cm pseudo-brad laughed at me with his chad friends for asking a dumb question during a lecture.
why are people so mean to me? I didnt do anything and never bothered anyone. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
It’s because you are subhuman like me.

Go ER on them in Smash Bros

Report them as anti semitic attacks. :lul:

Imagine if you were good looking :feelsrope:

why are people so mean to me?
They are simply retaliating for the wrongdoings your facial bone structure has done against them.
Maybe your facial bone structure should work on it's personality so people aren't so offended by it's toxicity.

I don’t really get laughed at. Pretty sure I’m invisible IRL and only exist in online forums.

Go Eric and Dylan on the whole class

Go ER on them in Smash Bros

d42ef8510fd512a77fb6aee367dba63432322a4d_hq.gif

The ultimate function of a pecking order is to increase the individual or inclusive fitness of the animals involved in its formation. Fighting to acquire resources such as food and mates is expensive in terms of time, energy and the risk of injury. By developing a pecking order, animals determine which individuals will get priority of access to resources, particularly when they are limited; there is a reduction in aggression when a pecking order has been developed. Therefore, the proximate functions of a pecking order are to reduce the costs of time, energy and risk of injury incurred during resource acquisition and defense. :feelsYall:

Ugly subhumans like us are treated by the society the same way as black men were treated by the wihite people in the 1800's. We are a laughing stock for them. They derive pleasure by bullying us and mocking us for our inceldom.

There were tallfags and and attractive guys that were just as dumb as me and nobody said shit when they got questions wrong or did something dumb. Even when I did well I got made fun of. If you're ugly it's over. Just ldar. You are your facial bones and height.

Ugly subhumans like us are treated by the society the same way as black men were treated by the wihite people in the 1800's. We are a laughing stock for them. They derive pleasure by bullying us and mocking us for our inceldom.

im not one of those kikes fam
draw swastikas on campus and report that you saw them do it
The ultimate function of a pecking order is to increase the individual or inclusive fitness of the animals involved in its formation. Fighting to acquire resources such as food and mates is expensive in terms of time, energy and the risk of injury. By developing a pecking order, animals determine which individuals will get priority of access to resources, particularly when they are limited; there is a reduction in aggression when a pecking order has been developed. Therefore, the proximate functions of a pecking order are to reduce the costs of time, energy and risk of injury incurred during resource acquisition and defense. :feelsYall:
good post :feelswhere: OP the only way to upset the pecking order is thugmaxxed responses or gymmaxxed body and aggression

Last edited: