Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been Incel Since Kindergarten

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
We used to play hide and seek and I was so ugly nobody would ever find me when I hid in obvious places. I remember girls were repulsed by me in elementary school.

Fuck you mean I’m larping haters? I’m literally a LEADER OGCEL of incelda

Over for kindergartencels

I’ve been ugly my entire life as well. I’ve heard people say “all babies are so cute”, well I wasn’t that’s for sure, so they’re lying.

girl called me ugly in kindergarten

i remember that i wanted to roleplay as max steel in kindergarten and girls just laughed at me :fuk:

I've been trucel since kindergarten had a girl tell me one time am so ugly i should off myself that was back in 1999/2000.

Reminder: OP admitted to having non-paid consensual sex but was unbanned because he appealed the ban saying he was “just joking”.

And now he makes a thread saying he’s a truecel who has been incel his whole life :feelskek:

Sick of blatant fakecels being unbanned and allowed to remain on this forum, making a mockery of the rest of us, something needs to change

Last edited:
For me, skool sucked since 2nd grade.

In which thread did he say that?

I don’t have the record, but that’s the reason he was originally banned so he definitely said it

When I was in kindergarten girls rejected to go dance with me lmao.

Exclusion starts even before conception, imagine being a cesariancel that not even your mother wanted you in her box, so she decided to cut you out of her stomach.

Despite Asian women biologically needing the least c-sections of any race (when reproducing with other Asians) the women of the People's Republic of China have the most, this is because they don't want their ricecel sons to ever touch an Asian box. She only wants her half-White son to pass through there. :blackpill:

So no matter how bad you had it in Kindergarten, Ricecels have it worse literally from birth. Maybe this is some life-fuel for you, knowing that others have it worse.