Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been here a year...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
Little sad to think about.
I must confess something I think this site is the best home for people like us. Normies may infiltrate but we find them. Foids may bully us but we are strong.

Thank you brocels for being a great community.

I've been here almost two years now....:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Happy to have you here brocel, this site may have its flaws but it's all we got.

i hope things get better for you brocel. at least we still have one place online to cope.

Almost been a year for me time flies

this place is not perfect at all we have foids that are here and admin refuse to ban them but there is no other place

this place is not perfect at all we have foids that are here and admin refuse to ban them but there is no other place
It does have flaws but the little amount of censorship makes up for it personally

I miss when this site recorded time spent browsing.

All the quality posts here are made by my alts so you’re welcome boyo.

I would do that probably lol
Not me. No ascension till she is in my bed with my dick inside her. Don’t put the cart before the horse and abandon the community while still being an incel with no actual success yet