Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Been hating women ALOT More than usual recently

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
There comes phases in my life that I look at things tearing apart western society (minority influxes, LGBTQ bullshit, women, Jews, etc.) and I just try to purposefully ignore it. However there’s also phases where I get really really fucking angry and it’s all I can think about. It’s been women’s turn these past few days (it’s kind of like a cycle) and they’ve been pissing me off more than usual lately, however it’s been for the same reasons as usual; being a protected class while shouting they’re oppressed, supporting left wing policies and disgusting movements, and especially their smugness despite being so weak.

I mean, let’s be honest (no I am not implying anything, these are the facts as they are. Mods dontbanmeplz); anyone here, no matter height or frame or any of that, could absolutely beat the shit out of a woman. I mean put them on the fucking curb and stomp their head in kind of beat the shit out of, yet they act so god damn smug and it pisses me off. It triggers off a primitive instinct for me that women are physically inferior and yet they act better than me (and I’m no strongman either). They are such a privileged class yet they are in reality so weak. I think that’s what really makes me hate them (of course on top of all the other shit). Dunno tho.

I mean, let’s be honest (no I am not implying anything, these are the facts as they are. Mods dontbanmeplz); anyone here, no matter height or frame or any of that, could absolutely beat the shit out of a woman. I mean put them on the fucking curb and stomp their head in kind of beat the shit out of, yet they act so god damn smug and it pisses me off. It triggers off a primitive instinct for me that women are physically inferior and yet they act better than me (and I’m no strongman either). They are such a privileged class yet they are in reality so weak. I think that’s what really makes me hate them (of course on top of all the other shit). Dunno tho.
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

They act smug because they know a shitload of whiteknights will jump on you if you even flick them.

Men are the wolf of men. Women are just salt on the wound.

when society sees you as delicate, important, and puts protecting you/catering to your needs as the top priority, while simultaneously telling you that you're a strong, independent individual who doesn't need anybody, your ego inflates massively

JFL at all the women who have had tons of relationships and get hundreds of likes on social media, and have literally all their emotional, spiritual and physical needs being fulfilled to the highest extent that society can offer, and still bitch about how awful their life is. they can't ever be pleased

They act smug because they know a shitload of whiteknights will jump on you if you even flick them.

More like they act smug because they know if you beat the shit out of them they will get even MORE attention, they will get money from onlyfans or gofundme, and the guy (no matter if he's in the right or not) is 100% guilty to everyone and will go to jail and raped for it while she will have pity sex with a chad the same night she got beat up and looking like a pile of ravioli.

More like they act smug because they know if you beat the shit out of them they will get even MORE attention, they will get money from onlyfans or gofundme, and the guy (no matter if he's in the right or not) is 100% guilty to everyone and will go to jail and raped for it while she will have pity sex with a chad the same night she got beat up and looking like a pile of ravioli.
Yeah, it's even worse. What I said is just what happens in the very short run.

I feel like every day I spend in this horrid loneliness and sexual frustration fucks me up more and more. It's been a solid 11 years now since I first wanted to get a girlfriend at 14, but you don't really notice it as much until you turn 21. My hairline started receding recently, my life is already fucking over and it never even began.

Good. That means you are more AWARE about how the so(y)ciety really is.

Summertime is fucking depressing and makes me hate foids a lot more too. You see a lot of prime pussies everywhere dressing like prostitutes to get noticed by a chad while they look at your with disgust, trash-talking about you because your face is ugly...
Every time you get out you have to swallow the blackpill. Then you see a chadlite passing by, and the girls are watching him passing by (but not making a move, hell no, he's a chadlite not a chad!!! :no: )

One man can impregnate who knows how many women in a year. Women are way more valuable and needed in higher numbers.
The gender ratios being 50-50, and the fact that there are even two sexes instead of one, are nature's ways of making incels by circumstance and pure math. It's to slow sex and thus population increase down, and to create hierarchies where the beta slave for the alphas to sustain everything. This is how nature buys insurance that populations don't grow until logistical equilibrium (because at that point you get extinction of prey, infighting and cannibalism, and mass starvation).
Although with how the world is right now that may happen even so, people can outsmart nature but they can't outdo it or each other. Human species on suicide watch rn.

To soyciety women are both strong and weak, independant and dependent, leaders and victims of manipulation. It is totally illogical but here we are

One man can impregnate who knows how many women in a year. Women are way more valuable and needed in higher numbers.
The gender ratios being 50-50, and the fact that there are even two sexes instead of one, are nature's ways of making incels by circumstance and pure math. It's to slow sex and thus population increase down, and to create hierarchies where the beta slave for the alphas to sustain everything. This is how nature buys insurance that populations don't grow until logistical equilibrium (because at that point you get extinction of prey, infighting and cannibalism, and mass starvation).
Although with how the world is right now that may happen even so, people can outsmart nature but they can't outdo it or each other. Human species on suicide watch rn.
Giphy

Grug, it's not that tough.
If everyone was one gender, we could fuck anyone we wanted to. 100% instead of 50% of people. Imagine if you could make a child all on your own, no other people. Even more unstable. Nature needs to slow people down. 1 is by requiring 2 for the act, 2 is by 2 genders so you need a specific combo, 3 is pregnancy which means a woman goes out of service so to say for nearly a year at a time. All limits on population growth to prevent reaching "carrying capacity" as bio class would tell you.
The consequences of less children and less sex though - is less sex, but also less people having sex. Some people just don't make it. There are too many men and not enough women. If the process is so complicated, the selection process (who likes who) is rigged to be more difficult so only the most fit and capable reproduce, an insurance on maintaining population in terms of quality and quantity. So incels sacrifice so nature can keep people's numbers down to sustainable levels.

Terrible state of affairs where the lion has been domesticated by the chihuahua.

JFL at all the women who have had tons of relationships and get hundreds of likes on social media, and have literally all their emotional, spiritual and physical needs being fulfilled to the highest extent that society can offer, and still bitch about how awful their life is. they can't ever be pleased

There is no point in not giving them what they fucking deserve when you're an ugly male.

To soyciety women are both strong and weak, independant and dependent, leaders and victims of manipulation. It is totally illogical but here we are
They are whatever they need to be on top of the situation.

Weak ass bitches.

There comes phases in my life that I look at things tearing apart western society (minority influxes, LGBTQ bullshit, women, Jews, etc.) and I just try to purposefully ignore it. However there’s also phases where I get really really fucking angry and it’s all I can think about. It’s been women’s turn these past few days (it’s kind of like a cycle) and they’ve been pissing me off more than usual lately, however it’s been for the same reasons as usual; being a protected class while shouting they’re oppressed, supporting left wing policies and disgusting movements, and especially their smugness despite being so weak.

I recognise these cycles 100%. Most of the time modern degeneracy doesn't bother me, but there these moments when it hits me. The problem is that it's so ingrained with society that the anger is self-perpetuating. For instance if I get pissed off about racemixing propaganda, and I open the news (or anything for that matter) and typically the first thing you see is more racemixing propaganda which just intensifies your anger. The only way out of that cycle is a good night's sleep and some meditation.

SuicideRageFuel
That is why I hate all men except BlackPillers/incels like I hate women
Grug, it's not that tough.
If everyone was one gender, we could fuck anyone we wanted to. 100% instead of 50% of people. Imagine if you could make a child all on your own, no other people. Even more unstable. Nature needs to slow people down. 1 is by requiring 2 for the act, 2 is by 2 genders so you need a specific combo, 3 is pregnancy which means a woman goes out of service so to say for nearly a year at a time. All limits on population growth to prevent reaching "carrying capacity" as bio class would tell you.
The consequences of less children and less sex though - is less sex, but also less people having sex. Some people just don't make it. There are too many men and not enough women. If the process is so complicated, the selection process (who likes who) is rigged to be more difficult so only the most fit and capable reproduce, an insurance on maintaining population in terms of quality and quantity. So incels sacrifice so nature can keep people's numbers down to sustainable levels.
Darwin IQ This was interesting and inspiring.
What is the source of your hypothesis?

Terrible state of affairs where the lion has been domesticated by the chihuahua.
based and lol.
They are whatever they need to be on top of the situation.

Weak ass bitches.
The manipulation/Machiavellian game is the game of weak peoples who are too annoying, demanding, or untrustworthy to be honest cowards.
See: (them).
I recognise these cycles 100%. Most of the time modern degeneracy doesn't bother me, but there these moments when it hits me. The problem is that it's so ingrained with society that the anger is self-perpetuating. For instance if I get pissed off about racemixing propaganda, and I open the news (or anything for that matter) and typically the first thing you see is more racemixing propaganda which just intensifies your anger. The only way out of that cycle is a good night's sleep and some meditation.
We are living in TTD era.
SuicideRageFuel
That is why I hate all men except BlackPillers/incels like I hate women

Darwin IQ This was interesting and inspiring.
What is the source of your hypothesis?
Bio class with normie friends/social circles + observing people in real life as well as fiction and their fandoms + a bit of thinking while hopped up on sugar.