Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been feeling apathetic with life recently especially with college

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
I had my first week of college done and to rate it i would say its a 2/10 both my business and english class the majority of the work is group work which is fucking brutal if youre an incel so anyways i just feel apathetic with life as a whole there’s not much to care for i finally got back to the gym for the first time in a year and 6 months my chest and legs are fucking sore to the point it hurts to walk up the stairs and I’ve completely forgotten how much grapefuel it is at the gym since so many fucking foids dress up like whores with their booty shorts and sports bra basically asking to be stared at but its okay if chad looks at her in a sexual way but anyways im back at the gym again finally and my other cope is just playing old games from the early 2010s right now im playing the TWD telltale series im enjoying the story so far and im replaying the battlefield 4 campaign so thats cool i guess but to do this shit for another 3 months is going to make me go insane with the amount if carelessness i feel with life and the only reason why im doing the college work is because my parents are basically paying tuition and expect me to do well but its fucking hard to do anything if i dont care for much in life

If rape was ever legal, those whores in the gyms would be the first targets. In Minecraft.