Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been crying all day due to my short torso

• Thread starter ImJustSoHideous
  • Start date
ImJustSoHideous

ImJustSoHideous

Greycel
I just hate it so much. Longer torsos are superior for weightlifting and combat success, a masculinity theorists wet dream. Weightlifting is all that allows me to cope in this hellish nightmare of an existence, and I'm not even suited for it.
I hate that I was born a mixed race subhuman. I just wanted to be white. If I was white none of my suffering would have been as bad. I could enjoy myself and cope with things easily even if I was ugly. I probably wouldn't even be incel. If only I wasn't some stupid fucking hideous half nigger subhuman shit. Every day is constant and unending suffering for me. I cry multiple times a week if not every single godforsaken day. There's not even anyone who understands or empathizes. Normal people just look at me as they would a filthy homeless man, and most of my fellow mixed people are simply too low IQ to comprehend the disadvantages they have been given. Which may be a blessing in disguise..but regardless... it shouldn't have happened in the first place. To mix races is to cast one not only into the endless painful nightmare that is existence, but to amplify their pain thousandfold.

Try being 5’4

Try being 5’4
I would rather be 5'4 with a good torso to limb ratio than my current 5'11 with mongrel limbs. If you're white/caucasoid with a good torso then you have it far better than me without a doubt

It's okay fellow newmemebercel alot of blackpills will wash all feelings away, just don't forget to take them daily

lol, it's probs because you're half-white. How about you don't weightlift then?

It's okay fellow newmemebercel alot of blackpills will wash all feelings away, just don't forget to take them daily
lol I've been a member of PSL sites for years now I don't think this site will remove my emotion

lol, it's probs because you're half-white. How about you don't weightlift then?
Low IQ post. And weightlifting is all that gives me happiness

lol I've been a member of PSL sites for years now I don't think this site will remove my emotion
OP is it that bad that you can't hide it with baggy clothes, you can have sex while lights are off, you sure it's not your face

I would rather be 5'4 with a good torso to limb ratio than my current 5'11 with mongrel limbs. If you're white/caucasoid with a good torso then you have it far better than me without a doubt
THE COPE.

Cut the crap, you don't want that.
If you're a manlet, you'd rope. You have no idea how painful it is.

How is it low IQ?
Because whites have longer torsos due to the colder regions they lived in, how would being half white make my torso shorter? Mong

Cut the crap, you don't want that.
If you're a manlet, you'd rope. You have no idea how painful it is.
Shut the fuck up you goddamned retard. I'm a manlet too and invisible at my height. A long torso at a shorter height would be superior to a short torso at a longer height
OP is it that bad that you can't hide it with baggy clothes, you can have sex while lights are off, you sure it's not your face
I already know I'm ugly so no I'm not crying about my face
I'm fine being ugly
Just not short torso

im mixed race too, fucking hate it. not only are you closer to blacks genetically because the black gene is the most dominant but one drop rule means we get grouped in with blacks. i have one life and i have to waste it away as a fucking low IQ ugly mulatto nigger with a shitty cringeworthy nigger accent.

Because whites have longer torsos due to the colder regions they lived in, how would being half white make my torso shorter? Mong

And by definition, if you are half-white and have a black parent, then you are HALF-BLACK too. My whole point is that because you are not full white, your torso isn't as long as a full white persons would be.

So low IQ of you to assume I was saying whiteness caused shorter torso. muh mong when you're literally a mutt.

Just end it faggot.
OK

Bannable op @knajjd

And by definition, if you are half-white and have a black parent, then you are HALF-BLACK too. My whole point is that because you are not full white, your torso isn't as long as a full white persons would be.

So low IQ of you to assume I was saying whiteness caused shorter torso. muh mong when you're literally a mutt.
just shut the fuck up lmfao, you put the emphasis on white. cringe at trying to justify your retardation like this. Off yourself asap
Bannable op @knajjd
Bannable for what? Lmfao

just shut the fuck up lmfao, you put the emphasis on white. cringe at trying to justify your retardation like this. Off yourself asap

Nah, I'm good. I didn't put any emphasis on white, did I bold it? You blind bruh?

You messed up and you can't admit it. Get over yourself OP, wah wah wah my torso is too short becuz I'm a mutt, wah wah wah weightlifting gives me life.

LMFAO

Wtf. Is this even a thing? You should be more concerned about face and race

You just gave away your Lookism account boyo

I also have short torso, but at least you have v-taper because of narrow pelvis - my body is short and stocky, im fucked even more + your neck isnt long, yes? Mine is.

A lot of incels focus on one bad feature and ignore the other ones.

Are you a framecel? What exactly bothers you about it.
depends on what you mean
My bideltoid is like 21.5 inches but honestly I feel it's too thin
and it's failo'd by my short torso
which is bad for weightlifting and combat success

depends on what you mean
My bideltoid is like 21.5 inches but honestly I feel it's too thin
and it's failo'd by my short torso
which is bad for weightlifting and combat success
You look good from back and as long as your torso smoothly connects to your legs (because of narrow pelvis), it must look good. As i said, there is always worse, like me, with same short torso, but long neck + i look like i have some fat on sides, but its just bones fuck

this forum is turning so gay