Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Been copemaxxing hardcore for the last 2 weeks

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
The incel life means no external validation, no sex, and absolutely none of the basic comforts that other people take for granted.

What is the only thing left besides roping? Copemaxxing.

Fuck everything else.

Just get neetbux if you can. Buy/build a decent gaming PC and just play vidya all day every day(or watch anime if you're a fucking weab). Spend all of your neetbux. Don't save any money. Buy anything you want and everything that you want. Don't get a job. Just fucking copemaxx. This is the trucel's life.

The government decides to cut off your neetbux? Then it's time to rope.

Don't bother contributing to society and being a cuck wageslave. They don't give a shit about you.

Vidya is starting to lose its appeal for me. :feelsrope:

I wish things were different ngl. I got money saved aside for my driving license, but i think it's fucking useless since i can't go out in public due to my sperg brain and ugly ass face, even less driving a fucking car. It's cope til the rope.

Last edited:

Got to keep switching genres. I switch between playing race simulators on my rig, RTS games and FPS.
The incel life means no external validation, no sex, and absolutely none of the basic comforts that other people take for granted.

Fuck everything else.

Just get neetbux if you can. Buy/build a decent gaming PC and just play vidya all day every day(or watch anime if you're a fucking weab). Spend all of your neetbux. Don't save any money. Buy anything you want and everything that you want. Don't get a job. Just fucking copemaxx. This is the trucel's life.

Don't bother contributing to society and being a cuck wageslave. They don't give a shit about you.

Moneymaxxing is better than living NEET. More money = better copes. Besides, where i live, there is no such things as neetbux.

Nothing left to do but cope

You gotta find just 1 game that you really enjoy. I don't care if it's normie shit like Call of Duty or if it's some super nerdy game that nobody knows. You just gotta find something that you can pump in 1000 hours in.

I wish things were different ngl.

Can't change it unfortunately. Gotta live with the shitty hand that we were dealt.

wanking is legit the best cope

Think I prefer the coping gif better. Works well with your name and all.
Thats what I thought but I also wanted to spread awareness about JBC tbh. Too many copers still around

Thats what I thought but I also wanted to spread awareness about JBC tbh. Too many copers still around
Guess you could have that for your sig and it’d still work out

Fuck everything else.

ive been cope maxing for last 5 years
lmAO

cant get netbux tho. leeching off parents

No man I could never think of that idea and I was in gifted program through out school. Guess I used to be smart but all the drugs from coping destroyed my brain

Also why am I still yellow afyer getting 3500 posts. This is ragefuel ngl

No man I could never think of that idea and I was in gifted program through out school. Guess I used to be smart but all the drugs from coping destroyed my brain

Also why am I still yellow afyer getting 3500 posts. This is ragefuel ngl
No gifted program for your jaw I’m afraid. And your still yellow because 3.5 k color is just a different shade of yellow.